Avene Thermal Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 1162 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A mineral-rich water that softens and soothes sensitive skin. It leaves a barrier that soothes the skin. Works for conditions such as eczema, psoriasis or diaper rash. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

January 25, 2017

Purchased this on recommendation for my extremely dry/ flaking skin to use in the summer months. It applied easily--I liked the wide mist and that the nozzle never clogged. That being said, it seems just like glorified water in a spray bottle..I didn't notice any benefit to my skin. I could have just stood under a cold shower for the same effect. I can't think of any occasion or purpose that this product would be effective for. Don't waste your money, it's a gimmick!

January 25, 2017

I love how refreshed my face feels after using this product. It makes a huge difference to my skin in the summer after sun exposure. It helps to get rid of that tight feeling skin can have after being in the sun. I love how soothing it is.

January 23, 2017

J'adore cette eau thermale qui peut être utilisée à plusieurs fonctions. Elle peut servir de fixatif à maquillage et également de traitement contre les rougeurs ou encore elle peut être appliquée suite à un coup de soleil pour apaiser la brulure. J’en ai toujours une bouteille à portée de main.

January 06, 2017

I love this product. I bought this for the first time when I had a sun burn. It instantly relieved the burn and took the heat sensation away. I always take it with me when I travel. I've also used it to set my make up and it works well.

January 06, 2017

Love this product.So cool and refreshing especially when I am having a hot flushing moment.Just feels good !
    Disappointed in the price you pay for water - plus minerals etc.
    I to ,as others,purchase when on sale.

October 25, 2016

Great product! I always keep one in the fridge, it's very refreshing when chilled. It soothes and hydrates the skin anytime during the day or night, before makeup or over makeup. It serves as a good toner, on days when my skin gets sensitive to the sun or weather change.

October 09, 2016

I have been using Avene Products for years. I like this as a skin refresher and it gives me a pick me up. great for my locker at work as I do a physical job and get sweaty all day. It helps keep my skin soft and conditioned and keep my skin's pH of m skin level.

Originating as pure rain mixed with sea-spray rich in mineral salts, Avène Thermal Spring Water makes its 50-year journey through the Cévennes Mountains in Avène, France

It gradually becomes infused with trace elements and silicates, and comes in contact with an ancient microorganism Aqua.Dolomiae.

That was from their website. I guess that is why it is so good. The minerals and silica is extremely good for healthy skin.

Also, if you buy at London Drugs, they have an Avene Customer Card. For every 9 purchases, get the 10 free any item !!!

October 08, 2016

Okay this stuff... I have a love hate relationship with this thermal water. I Love love love to use this every single day. It has so many purposes. Calming my skin first thing in the morning, setting my make up later on, and freshening my face up in the evening! I HATE buying it because it's literally a can of water, when this goes on sale at shoppers..I strike.

September 17, 2016

I am so happy that i came across this product. I love that i dont have to waste cotton pads at all because i can just spray it right on to my face after the shower. and i think the ingredients are better than most facial toners.

August 28, 2016

I really love the Avene Thermal Spring Water. It's refreshing and smooths the skin. I use it every night before going to bed, after any cream I have to put on.

SolangeM added a new review for