Avene Thermal Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A mineral-rich water that softens and soothes sensitive skin. It leaves a barrier that soothes the skin. Works for conditions such as eczema, psoriasis or diaper rash. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

October 25, 2016

Great product! I always keep one in the fridge, it's very refreshing when chilled. It soothes and hydrates the skin anytime during the day or night, before makeup or over makeup. It serves as a good toner, on days when my skin gets sensitive to the sun or weather change.

October 09, 2016

I have been using Avene Products for years. I like this as a skin refresher and it gives me a pick me up. great for my locker at work as I do a physical job and get sweaty all day. It helps keep my skin soft and conditioned and keep my skin's pH of m skin level.

Originating as pure rain mixed with sea-spray rich in mineral salts, Avène Thermal Spring Water makes its 50-year journey through the Cévennes Mountains in Avène, France

It gradually becomes infused with trace elements and silicates, and comes in contact with an ancient microorganism Aqua.Dolomiae.

That was from their website. I guess that is why it is so good. The minerals and silica is extremely good for healthy skin.

Also, if you buy at London Drugs, they have an Avene Customer Card. For every 9 purchases, get the 10 free any item !!!

October 08, 2016

Okay this stuff... I have a love hate relationship with this thermal water. I Love love love to use this every single day. It has so many purposes. Calming my skin first thing in the morning, setting my make up later on, and freshening my face up in the evening! I HATE buying it because it's literally a can of water, when this goes on sale at shoppers..I strike.

September 17, 2016

I am so happy that i came across this product. I love that i dont have to waste cotton pads at all because i can just spray it right on to my face after the shower. and i think the ingredients are better than most facial toners.

August 28, 2016

I really love the Avene Thermal Spring Water. It's refreshing and smooths the skin. I use it every night before going to bed, after any cream I have to put on.

August 28, 2016

I love this soothing spray. I use it as a toner prior to applying my face lotion. I also used it in my newborns bum rash before applying diaper cream and after baths.

June 11, 2016

A very good and efficient product, i also use it for baby rash. It is amazing how Fast it works. I love it and i will recommend it anything to anyone. Good job avene

March 20, 2016

This product is so amazing! It works on many levels.I love to use it after I use my toner. It works great for mosquito bites, as it really sooths it itch.

March 17, 2016

I have severe eczema on my face and body all over. This water spray is the only thing that moisturizes without any burning like everything else I have tried. I will continue to buy this until I live no longer lol Greatly recommended for many reasons, very soothing like it says on the bottle :)

February 23, 2016

This spray is refreshing. It is very light on the skin. It moisturizes without making oily skin. It is a perfect product for the summer, before makeup .

Positive ; it is odorless .

I recommend this product.