Aveno Positively Smooth Shave Gel Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 444 in Hair Removal

August 12, 2016

I use this in the shower all the time. Goes on smooth and nourishes my skin. This leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft even a day after using it. It doesn't have a strong smell, it is very pleasant smelling.

March 08, 2016

I love this shave gel its the only one i will buy it lathers so nice and every thing feels silkey smooth after i dont even need to use lotion after wo

February 10, 2016

it was a bit pricey so tha'ts why the lower rating but overall it was pretty good stuff. It worked really well but I didnt like the price, Maybe if there was a coupon I would get it again.

December 10, 2015

Great product.. i have sensitive skin and i get irritated easily .. but with this product i didnt at all ..
would recommend for sure

September 29, 2015

I've been using this shave gel for over 15 years. It's the only brand gentle enough on my sensitive skin.

August 13, 2015

Best shave gel I have used in a while. Legs are not dry afterwards and I seem to have less nics and bumps.

June 08, 2015

I love the smell of this shave gel. it smells like almonds to me. I know it isn't supposed to but it does. It makes shaving so much easier and my legs feel really soft when I am done.

February 24, 2015

I LOVE this shave gel. It goes on like a foamy lotion and leaves my skin feeling soft not "scummy" like other products. It also smells fantastic! It is not perfumed and it doesn't have an awful fruity smell. It has a light, earthy smell like oatmeal and mineral mud. I love that this product is gentle on my sensitive skin!