Avent 100 ct.Disposable Nursing Pads

Avent 100 ct.Disposable Nursing Pads Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 209 in Nursing Pads

Avent 100 ct.Disposable Nursing Pads

January 17, 2017

I found these breast pads are not nearly as absorbent as other brands. I also hate that I have to buy "daytime" and "nighttime pads". The pads should be good for any time of day and be absorbent enough that I don't have to worry that I'm going to leak all over the bed while I'm sleeping. I would not purchase these again.

June 27, 2016

These pads were great in preventing any leaks. They were soft and comfortable to wear. They were also nice and thick which did well in preventing leaking even throughout the night. They are affordable and really come in handy!

February 18, 2016

The Avent Nursing pads are great to provide protection throughout the daytime or night time. They are think but yet comfortable to wear. They come with an adhesive tape so you can place it directly in your bra and it will maintain in place.

February 05, 2016

This nursing pads is the best it stick perfect in my bra &really;does agreat job especially when I'm out side of even during night

July 08, 2015

Avent nursing pads came with my pump. I wouldn't have bought them if they didn't but I am happy I had them. They worked well, are comfortable and very absorbant. I love the small discrete packaging (individual) they are easy to pack in my diaper bag. I liked how they had night and day pads

April 15, 2015

Definitely needed this product after having the little one. I would leek through all my shirts (especially when sleeping) and these came in handy. They soaked up any leakage I had and were comfortable.

August 31, 2014

I was happy overall with this product. I never had any leaks and they were easy to keep in place.

August 28, 2014

The Disposable Nursing Pads comfort for me, smooth texture, easy to use and price fair.