Avent 9oz PES Bottle w/SlowFlow Nipple (BPA Free)

Avent 9oz PES Bottle w/SlowFlow Nipple (BPA Free) Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 740 in Bottles

Many mothers may choose to bottle feed their babies. Some may wish to express their own breast milk to allow someone else to give baby a bottle; some may be advised by their pediatrician to give supplementary bottles and some mothers may simply choose not to breastfeed. Philips Avant bottle feeding products offer more choices for mothers, making it easy to give baby the best, with the flexibility you deserve. The Natural Feeding Bottles are clinically proven to reduce colic*. They also work with baby's natural feeding rhythm to promote healthy, active feeding. * A clinical study showed that at 2 weeks of age, babies fed with an Avent bottle showed a trend to less colic than those fed with a conventional bottle. The naturally shaped nipple, combined with the fact that your baby controls milk flow more like breastfeeding, makes it easier to combine breast and bottle. As your baby feeds, the unique skirt on the Avent nipple flexes to allow air into the bottle, preventing any vacuum build-up. This allows your baby to suckle almost as at the breast. Listen for the gentle whistling sound and watch the air bubbles burst on the surface of the milk. That's your guarantee that the air is being released into the bottle - not into your baby's tummy. The Philips Avent Natural Feeding Bottles are made from polyethersulfone (PES) - a BPA-free plastic.

January 21, 2015

I love these. We used Avent bottles with our daughter - not a single complaint!

January 05, 2015

I loved this bottles. My daughter was picky about nipples and didnt have an issue with these ones. My only concern was the track to close the cap to the bottle was breaking off. I have had the small ones and did not have that happen so I may have purchased a damaged pack. Other then that, I would buy them again.

August 14, 2014

These bottles were very good in terms of easy to clean and take apart. It reduces colic and is bpa free. The only real downfall for me was it would leak from time to time so you have to be sure it is very tightly sealed.

June 18, 2014

The bottles are great, reduce colics, my son at 2 months readily began to drink from them. easy cleaning.

June 11, 2014

I like this bottles.these are bpa free and easy to feed.

September 04, 2013

I love these bottles! I used a variety of bottles with my first child as a new mom, but as I became more familiar this was my go-to brand for bottles! They are easy to clean and are very durable.

September 02, 2013

These were ok. I found that they sometimes leaked around the top. Not my favourite.

August 10, 2013

We used these for my kids and we found they would a lot better then others. Our kids didn't get as money air in them. I never had any problems with leakage or breaking of the nipples! Love Advent!

March 21, 2012

I have about 3-4 bottles of this brand. They are great. My daughter used them all the time. Easy to clean. Last a long time.

November 28, 2011

So I began using these bottles for my daughter when she was born almost 6 years ago. I was 'blind' to all baby products and had no idea what worked and what didnt. All I knew was the brands "Huggies" and "Pampers." Well, after receiving an Avent bottle in the free Nestle start up baby bag you receive in the mail, I thought I would give it a try with my daughter. The packaging stated "less gas and better air flow." This proved to be VERY true!!! Over the first year, I had also received other bottles as gifts that I'd try every once in awhile, but nothing compared to Avent. They are so easy to hold and feed baby. The worst type of bottles in my opinion are the bag ones, ugh! What a headache in my opinion. Anyways, my one year old son continues to use Avent bottles and I have convinced many family members and friends alike to use Avent as well!