Avent Bottle Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 744 in Bottles

A top pick among parents, Avent bottles are clinically shown to reduce colic. Plus, the soft, naturally shaped nipple encourages baby to latch on in a way that is similar to breastfeeding. Whether you choose reusable bottles or the new Tempo Disposable System, you can rest assured you are giving baby the very best with the flexibility you deserve, from birth and beyond. Easy to sterilize, assemble and use. This set includes three 9-once bottles, each with newborn nipples.

September 10, 2016

I loved this bottle for my baby boy. The shape was easy for him told on to until he was finished with bottle. The nipples are super high quality and have anti gas features without a bunch of extra parts to wash.

February 10, 2016

My baby boy like AVENT bottles, because it was an easy transition, between breastfeeding and bottle du to the shape of the nipple. It is good quality product to use. I like it!

February 08, 2016

Phillips Avent bottles are amazing! They're are many types (natural, glass, colic relief, etc) and they are beyond worth the cost. They can certainly be pricey, but the quality is incomparable.

October 10, 2015

Yikes expensive! But daughter liked them for her first 2 weeks of life. Ended up switching

June 20, 2015

Avent bottles are so amazing and very pricey also. But, they are worth it, they are not made from cheap plastic and are BPA free. They produce less air in the stomach thus reducing so much, if any, spitting up. Our 2nd grandson loved these bottles which I bought to use at our house.

June 19, 2015

I totally loved this brand! The bottles are easy flowing and works just like breastfeeding which keeps baby at ease. Easy to clean!

June 19, 2015

I have tried a few different bottles and Avent are a favourite in this house. Avent bottles do not allow the milk to just pour out, babies have to work to suck it out which is similar to breastfeeding. As a primarily breastfeeding mom, I enjoy using avent bottles as my son can switch back and forth easily!

1.5/5

May 13, 2015

Not a fan of these bottles. The nipple inverts and in turn you have to stop feeding which upsets baby even more.

April 15, 2015

I found I preferred this brand of bottle over any other ones that I tried. It flowed quick enough for the little guy but not so fast he was choking. I liked the vented ones because the air wouldn't suck the nipple up like I have had before with a different brand. overall great product and good prices.

March 12, 2015

We use this bottle occasionally with my mostly breastfeed daughter. She has never had a problem with them

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Binge worthy

Maldives

megvdlz has posted in the forum topic
    Hawaii Trip - suggestions?

Blackheads