Avent New 9 oz. BPA Free Natural Feeding Bottle

Avent New 9 oz. BPA Free Natural Feeding Bottle Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 740 in Bottles

The Avent Bottle works with baby's natural feeding action so your baby controls milk flow, which can help reduce overeating and spit up. This helps develop a healthy feeding pattern. *1 m+. *Extra soft. *Slow 2 holes. *Reduces colic. *Less air in baby's tummy. *Anti-colic valve reduces colic. *Easy to combine breast and bottle feeding. *Clinically proven to reduce colic: *This bottle is made from polyether sulphone (PES) - a BPA-free material with a natural honey-colored tint.

January 26, 2016

I absolutely love these bottles. I only buy the avent natural ones as the nipple is designed to be similar to a breast therefore lowering the chances of my son having nipple confusion. This bottle makes it possible for me to both nurse my son, as well as bottle feed him without any problems switching between the two.

June 19, 2014

Mon fils est allaité mais du à des problèmes ou des sorties, je dois parfois lui donner un biberon. Avent avec tétine naturelle est le seul biberon qu'il accepte et il n'a aucune difficulté avec l'alternance allaitement/biberon. C'est magique. Le prix est un peu dispendieux au Québec comparativement à d'autres marques, par contre on peut facilement avoir des spéciaux.

October 17, 2013

I only breastfeed my son so it is very rare I use a bottle. This is the only kind of bottle he will somewhat drink from if I have to give him one. I have tried every bottle out there in hopes of finding one he would like!

July 05, 2013

My son used only Avent bottles. They are BPA free and come in various sizes. The nipples are made of silicone, which is very safe for the baby, and they come in different flow rates. The bottles are durable, I've boiled them many times for the first 2 months and these bottles lasted until he was weened off the bottle.

One of the nice features of the Avent bottle system is that you can easily by accessories to convert the bottles to sippy cups, which also comes in different flow rate. You can also buy handle attachment for their little hands to hold onto the larger bottles. So this bottle truly grows with your baby and you save a lot of money.

However, the reason I am giving this a 3-star rating is that these bottles LEAK!! They Leak Leak Leak!! You have to align the nipples to the white cap a certain way or it'll leak while the baby drinks the milk. It also leaks when you switch the nipples to the sippy cup spout. It's very frustrating.

One last thing about the sippy spout: it's not a good starter spout because the baby has to suck pretty hard to get the liquid out. My son couldn't go straight from nipples to sippy spout of this design. I actually bought him a silicone sippy cup of another brand, got him used to the idea of sucking on something other than a nipple, then switched him back to the Avent bottles with the Avent sippy spout.

I wouldn't buy these bottles again because having to deal with the leakage is not worth the trouble. I'd rather pay a little more and not having to deal with drippy bottles and sippy cups.