• Avery Easy Peel White Mailing Labels  (750 labels)
  • Avery Easy Peel White Mailing Labels  (750 labels)

Avery Easy Peel White Mailing Labels (750 labels) Reviews

Ranked #887 out of 987 in Misc

Remove Labels easily with Avery's Easy Peel feature. Columns can be separated to expose label edges for easier, faster peeling. Jam-Free Guaranteed! 1" x 2 5/8", 750 Labels.Bright white labels for sharper print quality are perfect for creating professional-looking mailings, shipping, bar coding and organizing. Only Avery offers so many easy-to-use design and print solutions for labels. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. Guaranteed printer performance in HP, Canon, Epson and other popular laser printers.

May 06, 2015

Avery is the only brand of labels that I purchase. They are so easy to use and the stay in place. So convenient and looks professional. Perfect for home or work. A quality product from a name brand that you can trust.

May 06, 2015

This is such a convenient product. I sometimes have to send letters as a part of my job and this is really easy to do. The labels are actually really strong.

May 06, 2015

Avery Mailing Labels are such a great product. I use these every week. My husband has a side business, so I am always having to send out invoices or monthly statements to his clients. These are so handy and great quality. I've never had a problem with them.

May 06, 2015

I used to use these in my former life as an accountant all the time. They work well and are quite high quality as they rarely rip or tear even if pulled with a lot of force and they remove easily from their paper backing.

January 04, 2010

I love these labels! Extremely easy to print and use. Download Avery's Design Pro program (which is free) and make your labels. Soooo easy! I bought the clear labels too, but I don't like them as much as the white ones. The clear ones are more money ($20 ). I sell soy based candle and body products and I use the labels to add my name and contact inforomation to the products before they go out the door. The price is a little high, but they're so quick to make and so easy to use that I pay the price! They rarely go on sale.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products