AVIA Womens Avi-Motion iShape Toning Shoe

• Width - Medium (B, M)
  • Color - White Grey Light Blue
  • Material - Genuine Leather Upper and Man Made Sole

April 07, 2015

I remember getting these a while after they came out. I couldn't believe how expensive they were. In the department store they felt fine but after a few days at home wearing them, I couldn't take it anymore. It always felt as if my body wanted to rock forward with each step I took. They weren't for me.

May 18, 2010

I had tried on a pair of the Skechers and the Reebok and the Avia motion shoes. I ended up buying the Aviva shoes which i bought recently and they seem very comfortable. They all were different on the foot but i also was a size up on all the shoes i tried than my usual size so they must have more material on the inside or they are made different.

I don’t usually buy myself expensive shoes but my Husband and i had to go get our youngest son some shoes and we saw these and my Husband said why not get a pair as you always have sore feet and back and this might help out.

So far i am really liking the shoes and i hope they help with the aches and get me in shape.
    They have a rocker area in the arch area of the foot which does feel like you are rocking.
    They feel very comfortable and i am not a jogger but try it once in a while and i found these shoes to be less stress on my feet during and after i jog.
    Walking feels good as also less stress on my legs in back. But yes i have only worn these more recent but am enjoying them so far.