Avène Hydrance Optimale Light Hydrating Cream Reviews

Ranked #544 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 09, 2016

This is my day to day skin care. I use since 2009... My skin is always nice a soft. this cream help my skin to stay balance all the day. I my skin is normal to mixte and sensitif...
the price is very for a skin care cream as sometime that can be very $$$$.

June 30, 2016

i bought this moisturizing cream for $50 but it turns out not good at all. my face is still dry and sensitive. not worth the pricey tag at all. when i used it the feeling on my skin is not good and afer using it shows no improvement on my sensitive skin. i guess the ingredients is not good or it's simply not suitable for me....

October 21, 2015

I bought this because apparently it was the best cream for dry skin and you just needed a dab of the product, well I am really disappointed. It was a huge waste of money, my skin is still dry and flaky and I have been using this product every day after my shower and before I put makeup on. It is really expensive and doesn't contain a lot of product either . I've had way better results with cheaper face cream

March 21, 2015

I use this as a daily moisturizer since it´s so light and good as a base for makeup. Also this brand is good if you have crazy sensitive skin like mine, which can not handle many products.

October 23, 2014

This is a beautiful, lightweight moisturizer for normal to combination sensitive skin. It has the classic Avène scent and leaves the skin fresh, prepped and ready for makeup. I only wish it had some SPF! I do believe they have the same cream with SPF.. should try.