Avène micelar lotion

Avène micelar lotion Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

September 27, 2016

I love this new style of facial cleanser, toner & make up remover in one with using only a cotton pad that you apply in circular motions to your forehead, cheeks, nose then chin and neck. No rinsing necessary however I usually like to rinse with warm water if I use it in the morning because it feels nice after a night of sleeping.

I found it really does pull out dirt and oil from my face. I can especially notice how clear the pores on my forehead and on and around my nose tightened up and became clear. Sometimes, depending on how much make up your wearing or how sweaty or dirty your face is, you should use 2-3 cotton pads worth.

It has zero fragrance, and is formulated for sensitive skin. The Avene Product line is for sensitive skin.

I really like it and it is priced very well for being a professional line.

August 15, 2016

this is so easy to use, need a cotton pad, saturate with the lotion and it will remove all the make up and dirt from your face. no need to rinse. good value for the money and it's gentle on my skin

February 23, 2015

It's easy (no rinse) to use, that is nice. But I think it's a bit to strong for the eye area. It says that is for sensitive skin, but my eyes area is itchy and red after using. Work ok for the rest of the skin.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS