Avène Redness and Cuperosis Diroseal Cream

this is the best
it rocks
see why we all think so

June 12, 2014

good product , The cream is effective, I have remark that red patches are disappeared!

October 27, 2011

oh yes Diroseal my hero product, it has helped my Rosacea like no product before in reducing and almost completely emliminating flushes and redness from environmental aggressors! however it has a 3 month treatment reccomendation period, i used it for over 8 months with brilliant results the entire time (hence my pronlonged use), however since altering my skincare regime i have suffered severe flushes. I have found Diroseal to be a highly effective Rosacea treatment product but i wish there to be a longer term solution!

the texture and feel of Diroseal is quite greasy, but with very dry skin i have used a rich moisturier on top of it with great results and cmpliments. I would reccomend Diroseal to anyone concerned with redness of the skin

April 10, 2010

I just bought this treatment cream for localized redness (sensitive skin) and was very surprise how fast in works!

I have redness for weeks usually after a pimple. The pimple goes away, but my skin stays red for about 4-6 weeks after and it's really annoying.

I was recommended this cream by my dermatologist to make the red spots go away.

I cleaned my face before going to bed and apply the cream on my chin where I got alot of skin redness. The next morning when I woke up, the redness had already soften up and became less visible.

I can't beleive how this stuff really works. I don't have to apply it every night, it's amazing.

I would recommend this product for people who have occasional redness due to pimples or light acne.

I would still recommend talking to your dermatologist to see if this cream will suit your needs.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for