Avon 2 Pod Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #688 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

September 30, 2016

Cheapest most easiest shadow too use , price could be cheaper and easier too order ... Finding a solid reliable rep is hard in my area and i love to duo shadows.

April 14, 2016

I do in a way love this product the way it turns out when you first apply it however I would not recommend this product due to its failure to last more then an hour without clinging to your eye crease.

February 19, 2016

They have so beautiful color but I doesn't stay on the eye for the day. After a couple of hours I wear it, it's almost all erase. I dont have anymore on my eyes when I get back from work :(

January 26, 2016

Another excellent Avon product ... love the 2 colors at my fingertips and the smooth application as well as the fact that it stays on all day without running!

January 18, 2016

great application and decent pricing eyeshadow lasted most of the day with slight fading

April 07, 2015

It's a good inexpensive eyeshadow to use. You have to apply it a few times to build up the colour you want. The colours are what had me buy this product. They were very vibrant

December 31, 2014

My Avon 2 pod Eyeshadow does the job!

When you need one dark brown (espresso) and one light (Ivory) in one compact PLUS an eyeshadow brush - this is my go-to.

I use a larger eyeshadow compact in the mornings, but if I'm ever in need of fresh and stay-put colour throughout the afterhours, this will do.

Never tried it before? You can't laugh at $5. (cheaper if on sale!!!!)

October 27, 2014

These eye shadows come in wonderfull colors and it last all day.

September 10, 2014

I lovvveeee the avon 2 pod eyeshadows!! They are affordable and work amazing!! Some of my favourites are the pinks and blues.

I find with Avon in general you always get a good quality for the price you pay!

September 04, 2014

I have used Avon's 2 pod eyeshadow's for years. They have a nice bold colour, last all day, and don't streak with sweat. They are also great for purses and carrying around as they are very small and portable.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk