Avon 360 Nourish Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner

Avon 360 Nourish Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 935 in Shampoo

December 01, 2016

I use this product in the winter for my dry and static hair and it works to keep it feeling soft and nourished. My hair always was unmanageable during the winter months until I started using this product.

July 06, 2016

I loved how soft it made my hair feel and how it felt more moisturized as I have very dry and fine hair. The scent is also not overpowering and it's reasonably priced.

November 04, 2015

I am always trying new Shampoos and Conditioners on my hair because,my Hair is very thin and it just falls straight over my shoulders.A friend suggested I try Avons 360 Nourish Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.I usually don't listen to anyone when they make such a suggestion.but I must say,this shampoo and conditioner is fantastic.I love the nice smell it leaves on my hair.It leaves a nice shine on my hair and feeling bouncy and clean.I have been using it ever since I gave it a try,that was about a month ago.It looks and feels great on my Hair.I would recommend it.

November 04, 2015

I adore the smell of all Avon shampoos and conditioners. This makes my hair feel silly soft and bouncy.

September 23, 2015

I used this for the first time over the past month, and it seems to do the trick okay. I don't see anything spectacular hat it does differently then other shampoo and conditioners, or better effects then others.
In regards to scent this product is good. Smells really nice!

July 09, 2015

This shampoo and conditioner is amazing! Not only is the smell amazing, my hair was so gorgeous and shiny!

June 30, 2015

I ove to try all products with aragan oil so oi have tried this products it works good on my hair .

June 09, 2015

These lock in moisture and smell great to boot! They make my blonde hair shine even more and more manageable

May 15, 2015

Worked Great! I have super thick and dry hair and this worked wonders. Left my hair feeling smooth, silky and hydrated. Thank you Avon

April 30, 2015

I have recently made the switch from a big store brand shampoo/conditioner combo and seriously will never look back! This shampoo leaves my hair feelings so refreshed and smells amazing! My hair has never been healthier!