Avon Advance Techniques 360 Nourish Moroccan Argan Oil Leave-in Treatment Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 2161 in Hair Care

November 09, 2016

J'aime beaucoup cette huile pour les cheveux. Il en faut qu'une petite quantité pour toute faire mes longueurs. C'est un bon produit pour cheveux abîmés.

November 09, 2016

Dû à plusieurs teinture dans mon adolescence, mes cheveux sont beaucoup abîmés. Quand j'utilisaid cette huile, j'ai vue beaucoup de résultat. J'avais l'impression que mes cheveux étaient beaucoup plus en santé, beaucoup plus doux et plus fort.

October 23, 2016

It only take a small amount on wet hair to a great result.
It does leave your hair softer and shiny. My hair is half bleach so it help to keep them nice

September 29, 2016

I love the smell and consistency of this product. It doesn't weigh hair down, but it does improve its texture. The pump top also ensures no accidental spills!

1.5/5

September 02, 2016

I found that this product just left my hair greasy and it was hard to get the stuff out of my hair it took me about 3 times of washing my hair to finally not have the greasy feeling in my hair

July 28, 2016

I was hesitant about buying this product at first, but when it was on promotion I had to try order it. I dye and bleach my hair bi-weekly and my hair was looking dull and unhealthy. I tried it and never regret it! It smells great and its so easy to apply. Just wash your hair(I would recommend the shampoo from the Moroccan argan nourish collection), towel dry, pump the product twice in your hands then run through damp hair. Afterwards you can let airdry or blow dry your hair as usual. It will leave you hair healthy looking and smelling pleasantly sweet!

March 10, 2016

it's not bad. smells great. I was a little skeptical because I have oily hair, but it's ok if you use it sparingly. I don't know that I would pay regular price for it though.

February 22, 2016

I put this in my hair after washing. it only takes a small amount and it truly goes a long way. I have curly hair so it's automatically a little bit dry, but this does the trick!

September 25, 2015

Love this for the price you pay for it. After only useing it for two weeks, my hair become much more softer and shiner. I almost can say that this product is a steal, considering its price and ingredients. Would definetly recommend for long hair, as that is my hair length.

September 01, 2015

not what you'd expect for a Moroccan oil product, it leaves your hair super greasy and not very nice at all