Avon Advance Techniques 360 Nourish Moroccan Oil Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #225 out of 539 in Conditioner

February 11, 2016

I use this as my usual conditioner. Leaves my hair nice and clean and helps protect my hair and keeps it looking healthy! Leaves my hair soft and smelling great! Very soft!

1.5/5

January 18, 2016

the price was a little iffy be warned if you have any allergies to certain oils or scents do not use this product y scalp had bumps for days using this product

January 04, 2016

This is my go to conditioner for the winter, It has a nice smell and nice texture. I use it once a week, not daily, as a added boost to my regular hair treatment.

December 04, 2015

this conditioner smells really good, it's nice and thick and does a good job at moisturizing. the only con is the bottle is a little small

November 19, 2015

this works great for dry hair. smells awesome ..conditions great leaving hair soft and shiny

September 03, 2015

I have a hard time sticking with one brand and switch it up often . This conditioner is great. It smells fantastic and it is a steal for the price. I find it doesn't weigh down my hair and does make it smoother an easier to manage.

April 23, 2015

Just like the Shampoo, it's a great product.. No hassle hair for me for sure!

November 26, 2014

I loved the way this conditioner made my hair feel but then I read the warning on the back. Contains AHA so avoid sun exposure for a week after! What?!