Avon Advance Techniques Color Reviving Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #776 out of 937 in Shampoo

September 30, 2016

This is a good shampoo to switch things up. It left my hair feeling soft and fresh. Only problem is waiting for it to come in once you order it. All in all works great

August 29, 2016

I used the shampoo and conditioner and it worked wonderfully. My color stayed vibrant longer than usual which made me happy. Unfortunately the more j used it the more my hair felt oily so I laid off the conditioner for a little while and that helped. I will definitely use it again and I would also recommend it to anyone who colors their hair.

February 02, 2016

Nice consistency and lathers well. Hair feels squeaky clean after use and remains so for 48 hours. Brings out colour of highlights and leaves hair looking fresh, revitalised. Great promotions on this product make it excellent value for money.

July 09, 2015

Left my hair straw like so drying thought it should be nourishing

June 19, 2015

i used to use this all the time!!! it would leave my hair feeling soft and looking great.

January 26, 2015

Love all the Advance Techniques Shampoo and Conditioners!

October 08, 2014

This shampoo is amazing, and great price too! I highly recommend!!

September 16, 2014

I actually can say finally a shampoo that helps lock in color! It does not weigh down my hair and because I change my hair color so much I need the extra protection. The price is amazing and it doesnot leave your hair feeling weighed down and oily, Avon great job!

August 05, 2014

J'utilise ce shampoing parce que mes cheveux sont teints depuis plusieurs années et ont besoin d'amour. Ce produit aide à conserver la couleur plus longtemps et rend mes cheveux soyeux. Dans mon cas, c'est essentiel que je donne à ma chevelure de bons soins si je ne désire pas qu'ils deviennent ternes et les bouts abîmés.

February 17, 2014

Was not impressed with the out come. Used for a month and find it dyed my hair out. Made hair look dry and dull.