Avon Advance Techniques Healthy Shine 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #864 out of 937 in Shampoo

August 29, 2016

This shampoo/conditioner duo is pretty good for a 2-in-1 product. It did leave my hair feeling soft and shiny, and it even made it tangle free. It lathers extremely well and the product itself is very thick and creamy, so you really don't need to use a whole lot to fully wash your hair. However, make sure to properly rinse your hair afterwards. When I rushed, my scalp did feel as though it had buildup once my hair was dry, probably because of how rich/thick the formula is. It is great for travelling since you don't have to bring separate shampoo and conditioner bottles with you. I'd say it's an average daily shampoo/conditioner that does a decent job.

August 14, 2015

It's not a bad shampoo but there isn't anything special about it. Its rather expensive at full price, I got it on sale. There are a lot cheaper shampoos at the drug store. This one didn't have much of a scent. It does make a decent lather.

February 20, 2014

very nice product, but you can find similar for better price and larger bottle......

June 23, 2013

It didn't lather up very well. My hair always looked greasy when it dried. I will not use this again.

July 04, 2012

It made my hair soft and silky. i really like this product.

January 31, 2009

This stuff sucks! I wasted my money on this one. I might as well be using my daughters baby shampoo. Just doesnt make my hair feel clean. Doesnt get any better if you rinse and repeat , and I rarely use product in my hair.