Avon Advance Techniques Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #675 out of 967 in Shampoo

Designed to bring out radiant hair shine for a sleek, long-lasting finish. Gently cleanses hair and leaves it looking shiny, soft and beautifully healthy. 1.7 fl. oz.

October 03, 2016

I'm not kidding when I tell you that you MUST have this Shampoo & Conditioner!!! I've been using it for years now, and I can't bring myself to purchase anything else. With other brands, my scalp was always so itchy (Im not someone that's sensitive to product) my hair also comes out smelling so good. Best purchase! The price is tremendous for a high quality product!

January 27, 2016

Not my favorite for sure. I mean it cleans but I personally had to throw out because I didn't like it.

August 19, 2014

I've used many shampoos before but I finally got one that works for me it also untangles my fury of hair on my head

August 05, 2014

This shampoo and conditioner is great when used together! I also use the Moroccan oil and my hair is super shiny and soft.

June 15, 2014

I HAVE VERY LONG HAIR, SO I'AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD QUALITY SHAMPOO THAT HELPS MAKE MY HAIR LOOK AND FEEL GREAT. I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS SHAMPOO SUCKS! IT SMELLS GOOD, BUT IT DRIES OUT MY HAIR. THE CONDITIONER DOESN'T EVEN MOISTURIZE MY HAIR! BOTH LEAVE MY HAIR FEELING DRY AND HARD TO BRUSH! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY, IT'S A HYPED UP RIP OFF!

June 11, 2014

This is a great shampoo for daily use. Price is awesome when you can get on sale (which is often).
    Good all over clean and conditioning. I recommend if you need a basic shampoo.

June 02, 2014

L o v e I t ! ! ! ! ! Makes hair super soft shiny manageable and smells great.

February 17, 2014

I love the Avon Shampoo & Conditioner Anti-Breaking - I lose 1/2 the hair I use to in less than 3 washes!!

September 25, 2013

I loved this shampoo and conditioner! It gave my hair volume and my hair was smooth. I also lived the smell.

August 16, 2013

I absolutely LOVE Avon shampoo and conditioner, wont buy any other brand.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge