Avon Anew Brightening Serum

Avon Anew Brightening Serum Reviews

Ranked #459 out of 626 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

March 07, 2016

I love the Avon Anew line
    They are affordable and you can always find items on sale in each brochure
    This product is very light and absorbs into the skin immediately
    It gives your skin a healthy glow and you use it before your day or night cream

April 18, 2012

Ok, I was a total Avon skeptic, but this product changed everything! My pores are gone, my skin is tight, my skin is luminous and satin smooth!
    I love this product!!!

May 26, 2011

The morning after using Avon Luminosity Brightening Serum you will notice the effects. My skin looked clearer, brighter and younger. After prolonged use I have noticed that my age spots, wrinkles and pores have improved as well as the initial benefits increasing. The product is a clear gel in a pump bottle. Simple to use and lasts for atleast 3 months. The price is not that bad for serums which can run $100's of dollars, this one being only $10-$60 depending on the promo Avon has on. Out of all the anti ageing products I have tried this brightening serum is my favorite by far. With only one application a night after washing your face, it is simple and effective.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic