Avon Astonishing Lengths Mascara

Avon Astonishing Lengths Mascara Reviews

Ranked #516 out of 773 in Mascara

Brand New Avon Astonishing Mascara Black color Lengthens lashes up to 65% for an incredible look of long, sweeping lashes. Resists clumping and leaves lashes separated and defined. ASTONISHING LENGTHS Mascara is hypo-allergenic, ophthalmologist-tested, fiber-free and suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. .25 oz. net wt....

March 29, 2015

I found this mascara to be easy to apply and not clumpy. I bought a brown/black colour because it is not as harsh with light coloured hair. It was easy to remove with my regular face cleanser.

August 12, 2014

This one of my favorite mascara for a long time now. Easy to use and no mess!

June 21, 2014

Mascara super efficace qui me fait de très long cils et j'adore son petit prix! :)

March 25, 2014

I got this as part of an introductory offer. Very good for the price.

November 13, 2013

Possibly the cheapest mascara out there, I buy it when its on sale for 2 dollars. Super black and works super well.

May 27, 2013

This is the best, and cheapest mascara you will find. I honestly feel that this mascara makes my lashes just as long as the Diorshow mascara, and doesn't even clump! Plus, whenever Avon has a promotion it can sometimes go for $2.00 or so! Definitely a favourite of mine.

September 06, 2011

Love it. It gives me the illusion of long lashes without the clumping :)

June 04, 2011

I have tried many mascaras from the very high end to drugstore cheap. This is by far the best product I have used. It often goes on sale for $1.99 from Avon and I stock up then. It does not flake, smudge or smear. It stays on till I remove it and it comes off easily with just soap and water. It has the thick brush so can even reach the finest of lashes. I hope Avon never stops selling this wonderful product!

April 12, 2010

this is the first and only mascara i've tried, and i'm on my third tube already! (:
at first, i thought that by the look of the brush, it would be clumpy, but it isn't AT ALL.
it lengthens by tonss! :D
only thing, it doesn't curl your lashes that much. it does though, but it's probably not compatible to a mascara that specifically targets straight lashes. (:

June 19, 2009

A great mascara for us girls who cannot do without it! It's one of the many cosmetics that is very affordable from Avon and when I used it, it applied just the right amount to my lashes leaving them lengthy and tangle-free. Like all other mascaras, it leaves the usual clumps but it's really no biggy. :)