Avon BB Cream

Avon BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 200 in BB Creams

August 11, 2016

I absolutely looooove this product from Avon. I wasnt sure at first but this beauty balm is light but yet covers the skin. Has fps 15 in it so i dont need to worry much about sun protection and doesnt feel like im wearing makeup!

July 11, 2016

This product provides a nice light coverage for summer days. It has a built in spf which also makes it great for summer ! It really can be used all year round, but I personally use a heavier foundation in most other seasons. It is also great because this product comes on sale often so you can stock up at a lower price!

September 16, 2015

This smoothes onto my face quite well, and I don't look like I am wearing make up.

it doesn't quite cover up the bags under my eyes, but does cover up my redness.

July 07, 2015

When I first went to use this, pure oil was the first thing to come out of the tube. I shook the heck out of it to mix it again and used it anyway. This gave me basically zero coverage and made me look so greasy! The colour seemed to match when I first used it but it oxidized horribly!

May 16, 2015

Never will I buy another brand of bb cream. This goes on so smooth and doesn't feel heavy on my face. Evens out skin tone while still looking natural.

March 31, 2015

love it, awesome coverage and works amazingly

March 10, 2015

I don't wear much in the way of foundation or make-up, I just don't like the feel. Well there is almost no feel to this. It is so light that you don't know you are wearing it. I find that by using a brush to apply I use even less of the product with great coverage. It is a good price and by using a brush this will last forever for me.

February 12, 2015

If you're looking for a BB Cream that won't break the bank, will not irritate your skin, does not feel greasy than this one is worth trying. It's usually on sale for 7.99 and you don't need much. Comes in 5 different shades I believe and It's worth every penny. I never liked wearing foundation makeup. It feels greasy no matter what brand or type claiming it's not greasy, won't rub off etc... THEY RUB OFF! Plain and simple. This just gives you a bit of shade but not much, it does not feel greasy so it doesn't rub off. It just feels like a nice light face cream that dries completely once you have it on.

November 04, 2014

This product covers every little mark on my face and leaves a flawless finish! I love it!

October 22, 2014

Awesome coverage.
    Excellent look. Can't tell that you have it on and no one else can either.
    Works for all ages too.