Avon Bubble Bath Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 900 in Bath & Body

MMMMMMMmmmm...juicy grapefruit and other citrus delights. You'll be squeeky clean

January 22, 2017

Great product when you can get it on sale. They have a variety of wonderful scents and it produces a lot of bubbles. My Avon representative phones me when they are on sale and I stock up!

January 10, 2017

I was an Avon representative so i have tried many products ,Avon bubble bath comes in many different fragrances , It's a good size bottle and the price is reasonable, i am using the cherry blossom scented , love the smell .

January 10, 2017

I love their bubble baths. I love the smell of them and the are one of the only bubbles that I have tried that the bubbles actually last. My skin always feels so nice when I use them.

January 07, 2017

Avon bubble bath comes in any scent you can think of and has many uses. You can use as bubble bath in the tub, when washing walls and floors, glass cleaner, stain remover, added scent booster when doing laundry and the list goes on and on. I usually purchase when there is a special on. As a matter of fact I just order some yesterday for 3.99. Love love love this product.

January 07, 2017

I buy the sensitive skin one for my baths and it is very good for my skin who is sensitive to many product and very scalpy in winter time. But mostly, I buy these for houshold use. These product are the best to wash mirrors and windows. I taugth it was a joke when a friend told me to do this, but I have not baugt any window cleaner since that. Some of my friends use it for washing their white clothes . This is defenitely a good product and you can get it on special on many time.

January 07, 2017

I love my long soaks in the tub and I use a variety of different Avon bubble bath products.
    My all time favorite is the winterberry which I'm currently using.
    As an Avon representative, I definitely stand by this product

January 03, 2017

Another great product that has many uses other then just the bath tub! I use it on my hardwoods and it is an amazing floor cleaner as well! Stock up when on sale great for cleaning with!

December 31, 2016

This bubble bath is great! It cunts in so many different scents and it's super mild. I know there are apparently a ton of different uses for this bubble bath, but I've only ever used it as a bubble bath.

December 23, 2016

Avon bubble wash comes in many different fragrances. It's a decent price for a good size bottle. The bubbles are decent at first and stay for a while so as long as you don't light the candles or open the wine these will do.

October 21, 2016

I cannot live without my Avon Bubble Bath. Right now I have 20 bottles lined up in my vanity. I use it for my bath & for cleaning. I love the variety of scents , the bubbles it creates & the size of the bottles.

kristina13 added a new review for