Avon Bubble Bath Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 841 in Bath & Body

MMMMMMMmmmm...juicy grapefruit and other citrus delights. You'll be squeeky clean

October 21, 2016

I cannot live without my Avon Bubble Bath. Right now I have 20 bottles lined up in my vanity. I use it for my bath & for cleaning. I love the variety of scents , the bubbles it creates & the size of the bottles.

October 09, 2016

I love the Avon Bubble Baths. They come in a variety of scent. Everyone I've tried, I've loved! They make lots of bubbles and they don't leave a ring in the bathtub. I usually order a couple when they come on sale. My favourite scent is Cherry Blossom. This is scent is not always available but whenever I see it, I order it. It leaves an amazing scent in my bathroom long after my bath.

October 03, 2016

I can't say enough about this product. Everyone should have a small stash of it in their house. Not only is it amazing for baths (without leaving that soap ring) but it's also amazing for many other household things such as laundry and a stain remover. I don't know how many times I've also used it for my floors. I've runout of things before and was so glad this product was in my home to replace it

August 28, 2016

Ick. This is a really poor quality product. It leaves a gross sticky residue on my bathtub and the ingredients in the product are absolutely horrible. i dont think ive seen so many parabens in one bottle!!

August 16, 2016

I love the Vanilla creme scent, it very soft and not overpowering, it makes lots of bubbles and no greasy residue. . Its gentle enough to use on my shih-tzu when I bath her and leaves her smelling great!

August 12, 2016

Love this bubble bath. Go to a store and can only find expensive bubble bath in a small bottle until i started buying this product. Love all the smells and makes your skin soft!

August 09, 2016

I use to buy this bubble bath all the time when my son was younger. I found this bubble bath gentle on his skin & wouldn't dry out his skin either & he took a lot of baths. This is the only bubble bath I'd buy, it was effective, inexpensive & great quality. Anyone with younger kids I would recommend this product.

August 01, 2016

Avon bubble bath is great - the variety of smells are great! However me personally I find them to be a little over powering (some of them) mi buy them as stocking stuffers for my daughter and son and they both like them. My daughter more than my son. They are priced to sell that's for sure. Especially comparing to store brands.
I will continue to buy them but for me.. They are not a must have!

August 01, 2016

We use the Avon Bubble Bath for our kids bath time, they love it. It smells soo good. It is great for kids as it does not dry the skin and make the bath time a funnier experience

July 25, 2016

Avon bubble baths have been used in my home for a number of years - Some smells are much better then others, but once you figure out which ones are good you stick to those!
I find just a small amount is needed to get a lot of bubbles in a bath, and the size of the bottle compared to price is a steal. I wouldn't recommend this product to someone who has sensitive skin as I found it to try my daughter's skin out, the strong fragrance(most have) can be quite over whelming for someone with already dry/damaged skin.

A couple other things I have used Avon Bubble Bath for:
Window Washing / Dusting off hard furniture
Removing glue left behind from Tape.
Dusting off light fixtures.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag