• Avon Clear Skin Black Mineral Mask
Good

Avon Clear Skin Black Mineral Mask Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

July 29, 2016

I call this my miracle in a tube. This is crazy good at pulling the dirt and gunk out of pores, you can watch it working as it dries. I use this 3 times a week and my pores are significantly smaller and clear, especially on my nose. I buy this two at a time because if I ever ran out I would be a mess. It's amazing! Doesn't leave my skin over dried at all and doesn't pull too hard as it dries. Really a wonderful product.

January 14, 2016

I enjoyed the Black Mineral Mask and how soft it made my skin feel. For under $5 it is certainly worth the price! I wouldn't go as far as to say it is my favourite but is certainly a product I would purchase again.

November 10, 2015

I have been using this mask for 2 months now, using it twice a week as suggested. It did help reduce the blemishes, but. It dried my skin out so much that my skin started peeling and burning! Also, my pores are a lot more visible than before. At first I thought I may be having a bad reaction to the product, so I went to my doctor for advise. He said that I had no allergies or sensitivities to the product. So basically it's just a cheaply made mineral mask. I will never buy this product ever again, and I do not recommend this to anyone looking for a solution to their acne problems.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products