Avon Clinical Overnight Hydration Mask Reviews

Ranked #453 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 31, 2016

After becoming pregnant my skin dried out after having my son it never went back so I've been battling it ever since and nothing has been working at all so I got this from a friend I used it on my normal night moisturizer for the first week I used it each night after that a few times a week like it says it is the only thing that has made a considerable difference in my dry skin I love it and Will keep buying it !

April 29, 2015

THis left my skin feeling so greasy and it broke me out.

March 26, 2015

My skin is usually gets really dry in the morning after i wash my face but once i use this for overnight and it works really well. skin doesnt get dry after wash my face in the morning.

March 09, 2015

This is a fantastic new product. My skin is temperamental, mostly because I don't have a regular routine. This product designed to use every other day has made my rough uneven face into a smooth soft healthy complexion. I was so surprised at the effectiveness So simple to use massage a small amount into you face, leave it on overnight. There is no stickiness to your face. I did not see any residue on my pillow. I love this product so much and cannot put into words how much I absolutely love this new and innovative product. Find you nearest Avon rep and get this amazing product.