Avon Cosmic Eyeshadow

Avon Cosmic Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #652 out of 1095 in Eye Shadow

September 11, 2014

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee itt! The one I have specifically is 1906 in Cosmic Brown.

January 25, 2014

Another of my recent purchases from Avon, their baked Cosmic Eyeshadow appears to be absolutely gorgeous, but I just could not put five stars on any aspect of it and I'll explain why. The price seemed a little high for what I felt was a rather small compact of makeup, but maybe that's just me being stingy.

Perhaps I was expecting too much, but the actual color was not nearly as intense as I thought it would be. I purchased the Midnight Sky shade, which was marbled silver/grey and shades of blue. When I applied it by itself (dry, nothing underneath), it went on as a pale blue-grey. I tried applying it with a brush, but it was too light, so I used my finger to really rub it into my eyelids. For the most intense results, I applied primer first (Manic Panic Dreamtone - I know, not official primer, but still works), then the eyeshadow, then more eyeshadow with a damp fingertip. Still not as intense as the color of the compact suggests, but quite nice nonetheless. I found this stuff also shimmers a bit, so if you're more of a matte eyeshadow person, you may not like this item.

I can only speak for this one shade, which I think is one of the darker ones in the line. If the other colors follow Midnight Sky's example, I imagine they're all also considerably lighter than what the website suggests. However, in spite of the minor complaints I've made, I would still recommend this product. I still like the color I get, it stays on for a decent amount of time, and it blends nicely. The resulting applied color is very nice - just don't expect it to be as dark or intense as the mound of pressed eyeshadow implies.

tiffaniiee added a new review for
Evercare Fabric Shaver

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Lip Balm Freebie