• Avon Elements Refining Scrub & Mask
Good

Avon Elements Refining Scrub & Mask Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 218 in Facial Exfoliators

September 04, 2016

AVON Elements Refining Scrub & Mask is my new favourite product. I enjoy using deep-cleansing face masks once a week as part of my regular beauty regime. As soon as you apply this product if gives a gentle cooling sensation. You instantly feel it working. The product only takes 5 minutes to dry as opposed to some masks that take up to 20 minutes. The product contains small particles that gently exfoliate your skin as you rinse. You are left feeling clean and refreshed.

March 08, 2015

I know so many people love Avon products, but I find them to be a bit too much for me. It made my face feel like I had so many Botox shots and couldn't smile for fear of my face breaking!

January 05, 2015

I'll be honest. I am not a 5 step, take care of my skin kinda person. I want a one shot deal when it comes to caring for my facial skin, I just don't have the time. I used to use the other guys... you know the ones that promise all you need is the scrub.. and then you read the fine print and it says "for best results follow up with our facial cream"... Enough!!! Then my Avon rep told me about Avon Elements refining scrub & mask. It's a 3-in-1 deal... it cleans, exfoliates, and refines your skin.. ALL IN ONE that's all! She gave me a sample to try and now it's all I'll use. It didn't dry my skin out, it didn't leave a smelly after smell, no tightness. it's amazing. I'm hooked!!!