AVON ExtraLasting Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #894 out of 1133 in Lipstick

April 28, 2016

Love it! Have 2 colours from this set and can't wear them enough!!! Very smooth when applying and no need for multiple applications a day as it does last quite a few hours; even after eating meals / drinking multiple fluids!

February 09, 2016

First of all I guess I ordered the wrong shade I used it anyway to try. Aside from the colour I found it too dry and gave it so someone else.

June 11, 2015

The feel of the lipstick is just...AMAZING!! It feels so nice and smooth; as if I used lip balm. I have it in "Eternal Flame"; the color is gorgeous (I could use 1 shade darker for my skin tone, it looks great nonetheless). I got a deal 5 for $20 which was awesome. It really is worth MY money, and I will definitely buy it again (maybe a shade darker, or if not I love the current shade too).

September 27, 2013

I bought this lipstick because I love my red lips, and was hoping a product called "Extra Lasting lipstick" would be effective for long wear. Boy was I wrong. The price is great, I think I paid $4 for this tube, on sale. Good thing too, I'd be miffed if I had paid top dollar for an inferior product.