AVON ExtraLasting Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #774 out of 1014 in Lipstick

April 28, 2016

Love it! Have 2 colours from this set and can't wear them enough!!! Very smooth when applying and no need for multiple applications a day as it does last quite a few hours; even after eating meals / drinking multiple fluids!

February 09, 2016

First of all I guess I ordered the wrong shade I used it anyway to try. Aside from the colour I found it too dry and gave it so someone else.

June 11, 2015

The feel of the lipstick is just...AMAZING!! It feels so nice and smooth; as if I used lip balm. I have it in "Eternal Flame"; the color is gorgeous (I could use 1 shade darker for my skin tone, it looks great nonetheless). I got a deal 5 for $20 which was awesome. It really is worth MY money, and I will definitely buy it again (maybe a shade darker, or if not I love the current shade too).

September 27, 2013

I bought this lipstick because I love my red lips, and was hoping a product called "Extra Lasting lipstick" would be effective for long wear. Boy was I wrong. The price is great, I think I paid $4 for this tube, on sale. Good thing too, I'd be miffed if I had paid top dollar for an inferior product.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender