• Avon ExtraLasting Liquid Foundation
  • Avon ExtraLasting Liquid Foundation

Avon ExtraLasting Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #425 out of 597 in Foundation

January 18, 2016

Works wonders. Covers well and very easy and natural.

January 18, 2016

product is a little oily but blends in great with any skin tone highly recommended

January 05, 2016

It's always hard purchasing foundation online. But when I recieved this, and tried it out, I was very impressed. At first I thought I got the wrong colour, but as I continued applying it, I saw the colour matched me perfectly. The pump makes for easy access to the product. The foundation is very creamy, and easy to apply. It has a matte finish, which is great for me as I've got oily skin.

May 15, 2013

I use this product when I get my photos taken and I find it looks the best on camera. Love the extra-lasting quality.

October 25, 2011

I have been on a search for a med to full coverage foundation that won't break my bank! Well I have finally found it, Avon's ExtraLasting Foundation! It is a med to full coverage foundation that last all day, even through heat and humidity! I can apply this foundation in the morning and by the end of the night when I get ready to take it off it still looks flawless!

I would recommend this product to any one that is looking for a long lasting med to full coverage foundation that is high end quality for a fraction of the price!