Avon Eye Makeup Remove Lotion

Avon Eye Makeup Remove Lotion Reviews

Ranked #199 out of 227 in Eye Makeup Remover

September 08, 2016

This is the only product I use to remove mascara and eye make up because I find it doesn't pull out my eye lashes and doesn't leave a greasy feeling left on my skin.

April 22, 2016

Would not buy this type of remover again. Was a light weight removing lotion but still too much for the eyelash/waterline area. Great if you were just removing eyeshadow.

March 25, 2016

I absolutely love this makeup remover. I have used all different types and this is by far the best one price wise and for effectiveness. I'm very sensitive to products so it's important to me that it's gentle. I will buy this eye makeup remover as long as they make it!!

January 30, 2016

My one and only remover. It's not greasy, it removes the make up instantly. Just needs to have a bigger bottle.

September 23, 2015

Super easy, and effortless makeup remover! Just dab it on, rub a bit and wipe off. Poof, the makeup is gone! Not oily at all. And a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long gone time! I used to use baby wipes as my makeup remover but I enjoy using this stuff way more. Doesn't dry out my skin at all! Leaves my eyes super soft!

May 27, 2015

Kinda just feels like regular soap... Very small containers of it. Would recommend if you use soap to take off your make up, pretty much the same thing..

May 08, 2015

let me start by saying great price for this procduct and goes on sale a lot for less than a dollar.however this is were the niceness ends.the quality is poor resulting in being non effective.you have to use a lot of the product and wipe and wipe the eye area just to remove and even then usually does not get all mascara off.also when you have to put in a little elbow grease and rub a lot.this is not good for the ever sensitive eye area,which we know is not good.i really like the cream idea but......

April 21, 2014

The price is great. Decent product, doesn't work as hoped for waterproof mascara.

November 28, 2013

i found it removes make up well, i would buy it again

December 08, 2009

This is one of the best eye makeup removers that I've ever used. It is very mild and non-irritating. I've even used it on my kids to remove halloween makeup. I love the fact that it is a lotion, easy to apply and doesn't leave any oily residue. When on sale, the price is unbeatable. I'm not a proponent of Avon, but this is one product I highly recommend.