Avon Foot Works Cracked Heel Relief Cream
Good

Avon Foot Works Cracked Heel Relief Cream Reviews

Ranked #799 out of 1460 in Body Lotions & Creams

Helps to soften calluses, leaving feet feeling smooth and moisturized. Heals dry and cracked skin, fights infection. 24-hour moisturization. Provides first aid relief with soothing lidocaine.

May 27, 2016

This moisturizer is a blessing for dry feet. The texture is nice and thick which is great for deep moisture. I especially love applying this product at night then I apply locks and it works while you sleep and you wakeup with baby skin feet.

January 26, 2016

Great price and high quality. Thick and super moisturizing. Healed cracked heels very quickly. I love this stuff.

June 08, 2015

Well priced, this stuff goes on nicely - not greasy but still thick and it absorbs nicely. It brings soothing relief to the cracked heals I get from time to time and I love the excuse of needing some as a reason to visit my Avon lady.

June 02, 2015

This worked wonders on my ugly, rough, cracked feet. I tried many things in the past; expensive creams, foot baths, pumice stones but nothing worked...my feet were nice when I used thisproducts but by the next day I was back to sandpaper feet. I thought I'd give this cream a try and after a couple of applications my feet are smooth and soft. I highly recommend this product to all women and men who have sandpaper feet!

February 24, 2015

Im highly recommend it! it work very wonderful.
    i used to have bad cracked heel and use this cream and its gone. not one crack.

October 22, 2014

This creme works amazing for me. I love wearing heels and no one wants them cracked heels in your new shoes. I love this thing.

October 22, 2014

I usually buy this on sale from Avon. My feet looked amazing in my flip flops. My heels looked better and noticeably softer.

June 17, 2014

I love this cream. Let my feet super soft and hydrated. I recommend

April 26, 2014

This cream worked like wonders on me ,I will recommend it because it really work but u have to use it for a week at least to see results.but it help for sure.

March 21, 2014

This is a product I have been using for years, nothing is better for cracked heals and it moisturizes as it heals. Very effective and doesn't smell bad or mediciny.