Avon Foot Works Green Tea & Mint Cooling Moisture Lotion

Avon Foot Works Green Tea & Mint Cooling Moisture Lotion Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 164 in Foot Care

December 02, 2015

My feet get so dry and cracked and this moisturizes them, leaving them feeling cool and smooth,love this product

November 19, 2015

great for tired over worked feet. awesome after a long day standing on feet. my lil brother uses this alot

October 09, 2009

I like this lotion but it is by no means a heavy duty moisturizer. It is really thin (read: watery) for a foot lotion but I suppose this is because it is supposed to be more for "easing tired feet" than for deeply penetrating your skin.

The bottle states, "Revive hot summer feet with this lightweight cooling foot lotion with green tea extract... Moisturizes feet, softens skin, dries quickly... leaves skin feeling refreshed"

I think this is pretty accurate, it is cooling, it does smell refreshing, and it does dry quickly, it just does not leave my feet as soft and moisturized as I would like.

My verdict? I feel pretty luke-warm about this cooling lotion (ha ha sorry, couldn’t resist!)

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge