Avon Foot Works Healthy Anti-Rub Blister Stick

Avon Foot Works Healthy Anti-Rub Blister Stick Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 165 in Foot Care

June 09, 2016

I was just given a little pot of this and I like the ingenuity of it. Over the summers I do get a blister here and there especially with sandals and athletic days. What's great about this is I can apply it before and during the day to prevent getting a blister in the first place, instead of putting a band-aid on one already formed. It's a cute little pot that fits into my summer purse for when I need it. It's a nice clear salve, and I love the minty scent.

September 25, 2013

I am a fan of Avon Footworks products in general and when they I started walking after having my baby, this was one I tried. I got blisters quite bad with my new sneakers and probably walked a little too far the first time out. Well, I needed something to help me continue to walk and not make matters worse. I pulled out the Avon Foot Works Healthy Anti-Rub Blister Stick and it did the trick. Pain free walking, even with blisters already on my feet. It created a barrier and my blisters didn't get worse. Once they healed, I continued to use the Blister Stick for a little while until I knew my feet were accustomed to the new shoes.

MandiRoo added a new review for
    Heinz White Vinegar