Avon Foot Works Pamper Deep Moisture Cream

Avon Foot Works Pamper Deep Moisture Cream Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 165 in Foot Care

Avon Foot Works Sugar Lime Mojito Cooling Lotion

December 19, 2016

I love using this foot cream from Avon when my heels are calloused and dry. It effectively hydrates the skin, leaving it moisturized and feeling soft. I like to use this cream after exfoliating my feet and it soaks into my skin nicely, making my skin look great.

December 19, 2014

I don't what they put in this product but it works extremely well the summer i reach for this foot cream i have such bad feet and there dry but cream works miracles especially if your doing you own pedicure.

June 30, 2012

I love the Foot Works Moisture cream. I put my sock in the micro wave and heat them up. I appy the cream to my feet put a plastic bag over them and then put on the heated sock. I wait about 15 minutes while watching tv. Take the socks and plastic bag back off your feet and rub off excess cream. Your feet are then silky smooth.

June 05, 2012

I love Footworks Deep Moisture Cream! It feels great, it works, and it really pampers my feet! Avon has some of the greatest products for pampering my feet, and their Footworks Deep Moisture Cream is one of them! This cream is white, and is a little bit on the thicker side. It's not at all greasy, and as soon as I used it I sensed the smell and tingling sensation of the menthol. After I apply the Footworks Deep Moisture Cream, my feet are usually moisturized and looking healthier for a good 24 hours. The hard callused skin feels MUCH softer!

January 27, 2010

I love this foot cream. Really helpful even on cracked heels, cooling effect makes it great to use especially in summer. AVON has sales quite often, so you can get it for about $2, which is even better with its high quality.

June 09, 2009

The bottle isnt the prettiest looking thing out there, but it will definitely make your feet feel and look beautiful. Rub some of this lotion on your feet after a shower and throw on some fuzzy socks, the results are pretty fantastic. My boyfriend couldn't stop rubbing my feet after i used this product. Definitely reccommend.

April 22, 2009

I love this foot cream. I slather it on right before bed every night and then put on a pair of socks. It works wonders overnight. Definitely a great buy for sandal season. Avon often has it on sale too!

April 22, 2009

One of the best foot creams/lotions I've tried so far. Non-greasy, and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. When you get it on sale it is even better.

April 01, 2009

I got this product on sale for $1.99 and it was a GREAT value for that price (and even if you bought it regular price). It is a thick lotion for your feet that relieves dry skin. It is cooling and smells like peppermint. I use this after I get out of the shower, use a pumice stone on my heels, and follow up with this lotion. I do this twice a week, and my feet are so soft, I hardly need to do it at all. Great product.