Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #446 out of 666 in Lip Gloss

Avon Glazewear Shine Iced Pink Best Lip Gloss Ever!!!!!

March 09, 2016

I have been using this lip gloss for a long time ever since I started seeing it in books and selling the products myself it's a guaranteed go to lip gloss for me to apply all day long. I have it in a light pink color now and need to get more always try to stoak up when they go on sale. Well used and we'll love by me.

December 16, 2015

I like this alot,it goes on smoothly and its a nice light shade and it keeps my lips moist

August 06, 2014

Its okay but its too sticky and a bit grainy. I love their colour selections and it a great price so your not really being cheaped. but the product is not extraordinary.

April 23, 2014

When I was in high school my mom always bought Avon and ended up giving me a Glazewear lip gloss (she didnt like the colour) and here I am 10years later still buying Tickled Pink. I swear by the colour and brand. My hubby tried to get me a knock off and I could tell off the bat it wouldnt be the same. glazewear isnt sticky but it shines naturally and lasts much longer than the knock offs.

March 25, 2014

I stocked up on this during their annual sale. If at that price, I am very pleased with their product.

May 21, 2013

As a lip gloss aficionado I know what I like and what I don't like in a gloss. I don't like lip gloss that is: sticky, has a scent, or has a taste. Avon Glazewear lip gloss is not sticky, has no scent and no taste. It is perfect! It is long-lasting and provides great colour. It is my absolute favourite gloss and I buy it by the dozen for fear it will one day disappear!

August 13, 2012

Love that this product isn't sticky, gives a nice gloss and is spf 15! worth the $4 I paid hands down!

August 03, 2012

Ontario; I made the mistake of trusting how the colors look in the brochure nice and rich. In reality, there is almost no color on your lips and it's very sticky and unappealing. It also tastes atrocious, I couldn't get it off fast enough.

1.5/5

April 26, 2012

I usually love wearing lip gloss, I feel naked without it. So I was excited to try this lip gloss. However when I put it on I found that it didnt feel natural. I was really sticky and it felt like I was wearing too much of it even though I only put on a thick layer.

0.5/5

April 26, 2012

I didn't like these lip glosses but since I had gotten so many, I really tried to like them but still find that I just can't because they are way to sticky and I hate the feeling of having a thick layer of lip gloss on that doesn't feel comfortable. They also don't last long on your lips and too often they leave a white film, which I don't get from any other lip gloss.

Deadpool