Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 804 in Eye Liner

Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner defines eyes with perfect precision. Smooth, glide-on color. Long wear. Retractable, self-sharpening. Visit avon.ca for more information.

1.5/5

January 23, 2017

Even though the glimmer sticks are inexpensive (when deals are on) and come in a wide range of colours, I just never seem to have luck with them having staying power. Half the time, the eye liner ends up smudged down my face.

January 08, 2017

avon glimmersticks is one of the eye liners that don't make my eyes run!! It long lasting I can put on in the morning and last the whole day!! I love wearing it!!! highly recommand

January 04, 2017

I love this product and have been using it for 5 years or more. It stays on all day and is easy to apply. It also has the added benefit of not having to sharpen it. The only issue I have is availability. The person who I was buying from no longer sells AVON, and I have had a hard time finding someone else who sells. Every time I find someone who does sell, I stock up on these to last me a while.

January 03, 2017

My eyes had a reaction to this product and I looked like Will Smith in Hitch after his shell fish allergy. Sure the liner itself is creamy and glides on. There are a wide range of colours.
    But I just can't get over the way my body reacted to it. I would not recommend it to anyone who even by chance has some sensitivity.

December 04, 2016

I am very sensitive to most make up and other face products. I have been using Avon glimmer sticks for over 5 years now with no issues. Goes on smooth and stays right where I put it. No running or smearing!

November 30, 2016

I've been using these Avon glimmersticks for the longest time. They always tend to stay sharp and the color doesn't smudge. I use blue, but black is good too. The price is excellent and they last a long time.

October 23, 2016

I always use the glimmerstick (waterproof) for eyeliner. They have a lots of color available and of course the black one.
    I like that they are retractable and they have a great price. They are also available as lipliners and for eyebrows. I use them for years

October 01, 2016

While these do tend to vary in quality by colour, they are soft on application but not so much that they break easily, do not easily smudge once dry (you can smudge them out if done immediately after application) and wear well.

September 29, 2016

Great price for eyeliner. I love that it's retractable. so many shades to choose from. The staying power is pretty good too. I also use it for my eyebrows. Works really well.

September 25, 2016

Such a great price for eye liner. And there are so many colours to choose from. Unfortunately this product is not for me. I cough a lot during the day. And when I go into big coughing fits my eyes tend to water. Which makes the liner smudge and does not last for me.

Ear12343 added a new review for