Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner defines eyes with perfect precision. Smooth, glide-on color. Long wear. Retractable, self-sharpening. Visit avon.ca for more information.

December 04, 2016

I am very sensitive to most make up and other face products. I have been using Avon glimmer sticks for over 5 years now with no issues. Goes on smooth and stays right where I put it. No running or smearing!

November 30, 2016

I've been using these Avon glimmersticks for the longest time. They always tend to stay sharp and the color doesn't smudge. I use blue, but black is good too. The price is excellent and they last a long time.

October 23, 2016

I always use the glimmerstick (waterproof) for eyeliner. They have a lots of color available and of course the black one.
I like that they are retractable and they have a great price. They are also available as lipliners and for eyebrows. I use them for years

October 01, 2016

While these do tend to vary in quality by colour, they are soft on application but not so much that they break easily, do not easily smudge once dry (you can smudge them out if done immediately after application) and wear well.

September 29, 2016

Great price for eyeliner. I love that it's retractable. so many shades to choose from. The staying power is pretty good too. I also use it for my eyebrows. Works really well.

September 25, 2016

Such a great price for eye liner. And there are so many colours to choose from. Unfortunately this product is not for me. I cough a lot during the day. And when I go into big coughing fits my eyes tend to water. Which makes the liner smudge and does not last for me.

September 21, 2016

The eyeliner really lives up to its name! not only does it leave a nice sheen, it's long lasting! great for long day or night big time.. also you cant go wrong with the deal you get :)

September 15, 2016

The first time I tried this product I knew I had picked a winner. No need to sharpen it and all you have to do is twist it up. I will never go back to any other brand. It is fantastic! You can also smudge it on your eyes as a eyeshadow.

August 16, 2016

I love this eye liner. It is very easy to use and creates a flawless eye look. I love the pigmentation of the colour and how it lasts all day without moving or smudging.

August 03, 2016

I really love these liners, they have so many great colours. The price for these is unbelievable. I love the way they go on and last the whole day with no smudges. The best part is you never need a sharpener.