Avon Line Eraser with Retinol

Avon Line Eraser with Retinol Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

July 05, 2016

I like it! I haven't really notice it erasing lines, but the cream itself is very nice. Spreads easily, doesn't have a weird smell and I didn't have any bad reactions to it. It can be used in the am and pm, but I only use this one in the morning.

March 22, 2016

I love these new Avon products! Retinol is a key ingredient in collagen production. Collagen is what plumps our skin up. There are 2 products, a treatment lotion and a targeted treatment. The treatment is nice and light, for use on the whole face, morning and night.I follow with an Avon moisturizer.I think that my skin is less tired and papery looking. There is a warning about sensitivity but I have not experienced any. The targeted treatment is designed for deep creases and wrinkles. Use in the pm, on problem areas such as the forehead. It's a bit thicker than the other. The warning about sensitivity is there and I did notice a cool, tingling sensation the first couple of applications but it was nothing.
I would recommend trying these products your self, especially at the introductory price of $ 24.99!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!