Avon Magix Face Perfector Reviews

Ranked #231 out of 322 in Primer

A magical air-light gel-powder colorless formula that makes all skin tones look flawless... invisible coverage; instant perfection. Banish shine up to 10 hours. "This colorless formula is perfect for anyone who want to look naturally flawless and beautiful without looking like you're wearing any makeup. It's universally flattering and a secret weapon in your makeup bag." -- Jillian Dempsey, Avon's Global Creative Color Director Targets pores: visibly minimizes pores with patent-pending Optix Light-Diffusing Technology. Banishes Shine: holds back shine for up to 10 hours Smoothes Skin: reduces the look of fine lines...skin feels softer than ever. Apply evenly before sun exposure or as needed. 1 fl. oz.

February 18, 2016

This product feels nice and soft on my skin. The primer does not make my face feel oily, or look shiny. I do not find that it makes much of a difference to my makeup. I thought it would have helped my makeup stay on better and it did not. It might work for someone else but not something I would buy again.

January 24, 2016

I love this product ! Goes on silky smooth, and makes your face feel amazing !!!

September 30, 2015

This is a very nice primer for the price it did cover up my enlarged pores quite well.

July 27, 2015

Love this primer, especially since it does contain SPF. When I don't feel like wearing foundation, I use this and then just a powder foundation and my skin looks great! Love the silky texture and how well it spreads on my face.

July 15, 2015

Overall I liked the feel of this product however I did find it does smell funny. If you can get pasts the smell it's worth it.

March 13, 2015

This face perfector is very efficient. My skin tone is more even and more radiant. It gives a natural look for a day with light or no make-up or a very good base before putting make-up on. I highly recommend it!

March 09, 2015

I like the product, it works great. Cover all the greasy/shiny spots, gives matte-ish look. You need very little of product per use, last a while and doesnt coast fortune.

March 27, 2014

Love Love Love it. I use it every day. It hids all blemishes and red marks. Works well under all makeup. Highly recommend it :)

March 19, 2013

I got this primer in a gift bag, it was my first and I really didn't know what to expect. I liked the way it made my pores smaller and my foundation more balanced. I recommended this primer but just be careful not to use to much and allow it to dry before adding anything else.

November 08, 2012

I did not like this primer at all. It did not hold my make up all day and my face got oily, as it always does. Will not be purchasing this again.