AVON Make Up Setting Spray

AVON Make Up Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 49 in Setting Spray

September 30, 2016

I use this in the summer when I sweat a little more to set my makeup for the day and I found it does the trick, at a fraction of the cost of some higher end brands. Good amount of product for what you pay and it lasted me about 3 months.

September 30, 2016

I purchased the Avon Makeup Setting Spray. It doesn't make my makeup stay all day but it helps it stay longer when I use it. I would prefer a finer mist as it leaves little droplets of product on my skin. They eventually dry but if it was finer it would dry faster. I like that it comes in a plastic bottle and that it doesn't really have a scent. It doesn't make my skin feel tight. For the price, it's pretty good. I would repurchase.

May 04, 2016

I love this product! It's inexpensive, keeps makeup looking fresh and clean all day, and lasts for a long time, over 6 months! Recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend a fortune on UD or other expensive brands but want the same results!

February 08, 2016

I love this product!! My make-up stays put all day, it's affordable and you get a lot of product in each bottle.

January 12, 2016

One of my faves .I love that it comes in a nice size bottle and doesn't spray too much at a time. It works perfectly for setting my makeup without making my face feel dry and irritated. If lasts all day without needing to be reapplied.

September 11, 2015

I use this stuff all the time and love it. You can usually buy it really cheap if you keep up with avon at all.

June 08, 2015

Oh my goodness! You have to try this! It's only $4.95 and you put 2 sprays on your face(one on each side) and it makes you makeup stay on all day! It's like glue but you don't feel it! It's amazing so worth it!