Avon mark Shimmer Glossblossom Ripening Lip Tint Reviews

Ranked #568 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

Brand New Avon Mark SHIMMER GLOSSBLOSSOM Ripening Lip Tint Squeeze Tube Price Listed is for 1 Lipgloss Only

May 23, 2009

Tinted lip gloss slowly develops into a high-shine pink color with gold shimmer. Hint of shimmery color stays after gloss wears off. Light berry fragrance...... Smells great!

Updated On: May 23, 2009

Its one of the best lip gloss out there! (to me)

April 09, 2009

I was excited to find a less expensive alternative to smashbox's version of this gloss. Unfortunatly for me, it did nothing for my lips. It bairly tints them at all on me.

But on the bright side, I got to try the smashbox version and learned it did nothing on me ether! So I saved $20 and because it was from Mark/Avon, I got to exchange it for something that worked great on me.

My friends have tried this gloss and found that it did change more on them, I guess it is just my chemistry! It is a great lip gloss though!

Avon and mark have 100% money back garentees, so try it out with your chemistry and see if it goes bold on you or mellow like on me, you have nothing to loose.

April 04, 2009

From the website: Goes on clear, then ripens to a juicy pink to leave lips tinted and shiny. Alluring, personalized pink tone lasts even after the gloss is gone. 0.34 fl. oz.

This gloss is absolutely PHENOMENAL. I don't know how it works but it does!! I put it on and after a few moments my lips will turn this flattering shade of pink. It's subtle but noticeable at the same time, and looks completely natural. The gloss lasts for a few hours, and after the gloss rubs off, the coloring still stays on! It's just mind boggling. It also smells pretty good. Totally worth the $6. I would buy bigger packages if they sold them. Every girl in the world should have one of these. It's the all-purpose, all-occasion gloss.

January 22, 2009

this lip gloss changes to match ur shade of lips!!

May 05, 2008

This gloss is quickly becoming one of my favorites! It goes on clear and after a few minutes develops a rosy pink shade. The color is a little brighter than I would prefer but it is still a very pretty color. It acts as a stain in that even after the gloss wears off the color stays for several hours and holds up through eating and drinking pretty well. It can be applied lightly for minimal "just licked your lips" shine, or more heavily for a really wet, glassy shine. The texture of the gloss is really smooth and slick, not sticky at all and it leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized. I think the tube is a little small for the price, but it's worth it. It's a great gloss to have on hand for those days when you're in a hurry to get out the door and can't spend much time figuring out what shade of gloss you want to wear.