Avon mark Speedway Do-Everything Makeup
Amazing

Avon mark Speedway Do-Everything Makeup Reviews

Ranked #567 out of 595 in Foundation

December 03, 2009

I find that this is a great product in a makeup bag. Often instead of carrying my bottle of foundation, i just throw this into my makeup bag. It is small and a bit pricy, but the product can stand up to alot of things. I often find myself at the gym sweating up a storm and worrying about my foundation. With this on, i always find my face stays perfect.

November 23, 2009

This is a 3 in 1 cream to powder stick that can be used as concealer, foundation and power.
I use mine as a light foundation, but find that it isn't really that great as a concealer. The stick is small, but I like the texture of the product and how easily it blends into your skin. The product blends well, without accentuating any blemishes or lines. I tend to have a hard time getting the right colour, but I was able to get the perfect match with this (I use nude) I am quite pleased with this product. My only complaint is that it is pretty small and won't last very long. It goes great with Mark matte-nificent oil absorbing powder.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!