Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

One Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion 2 fl oz - an easy to use makeup remover. Simply dab on , rub in to soften makeup and rinse off. One of my personal favorites. Doesn't irritate. Larger lots of this item available as well

January 26, 2016

Inexpensive for a reason...sure it removes makeup but it is super irritating to the eye area.

May 22, 2015

I love this product for removing make up, it's so gentle on the skin which is nice. Some make up removers can be harsh on the skin but this one is a lotion. I love using this product and I think every girl should have it in their make up bag.

May 22, 2015

Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion
reg. $3.99, sometime 99¢

Work great! Best sellers!

Moisturizes around delicate eye area as it whisks away makeup. It conditions and moisturizes both the fragile skin around your eyes and your lashes.

Tip #1

Moisture Effective Eye makeup Remover Lotion is lightweight and gentle as it completely removes all traces of eye makeup. To use, apply with a tissue, or a dampened cotton ball. Use a gentle, circular patting motion to soften makeup on lids and lashes. Then, rinse thoroughly with water.

Tip #2

Even waterproof mascara comes off in a snap with this eye makeup remover lotion, so you need only one eye makeup remover product.

Tip #3

After you remove your eye makeup, be sure to moisturize the delicate skin around your eyes. Ask your Avon Independent Sales Representative for the Anew eye care that's just right for you.

November 02, 2012

When I went to the Ladies Expo a few weeks ago there was an Avon both there. They were selling Avon makeup and some of their other products that they carry. They had surprise gift bags for sale for $5 and $10. I’ve never used Avon before even though they have been around for many many years, so I thought what the heck it can be that bad and I bought a $10 bag. It had well over $10 worth of Avon products inside of the bag and one thing was their Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion. You can buy a 60ml bottle for $3.99 on the Avon web site. I finally gave it a try last night. If it does have a scent to it I couldn’t tell because my allergies have bin acting up and it would have had to bin a pretty strong scent for me to smell it. It’s a nice thick lotion, kind of like a hand lotion, not runny at all. Do to its texture you can either just apply it with your finger tips, or apply some to a cotton pad and then apply it to your eye's. I applied it with my finger tips and I didn’t experience and burning, or stinging as it was working. I could feel my mascara coming off as I gently rubbed it around my eye areas. Then I used a cotton pad to wipe it all off. This part I didn’t care for at all. Yes the lotion and mascara came off onto the pad, but the cotton the pad is made of also came apart getting caught in my eye lashes. It was easy enough to use and fairly effective, but I don’t care for the process of removing mascara with a cotton pad at all. The lotion left my eye’s clean and soft but like I said I don’t care for this process. So I’m on the fence with the Avon’s Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion. For you to like it I believe it would completely depend on how you like to remove your mascara. If you don’t mind using a cotton pad to remove your eye makeup then I say yes give it a try. How ever if your like I am and don’t like to use this process I’d tell you to try something else.

July 04, 2012

this is the best makeup remover out there, just a dab with your finger ans vola your make up is gone. yayy and the price is great i got it for 99cents so i got 5 off them at that price..

July 04, 2012

Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion is a wonderful product at a low cost. Avon sells for $3.99 on sale for a 60ml bottle, so stock up when it`s on as it is worth it.

Apply with fingertips or dampened cotton ball, use a gentle circular "patting" motion to soften makeup.
Remove with damp cotton ball or tissue. Rince thoroughly.

Removes water-proof mascara without rubbing or tugging. Moisturizes and conditions the eye area.
It applies non-greacy.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!