AVON Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion moisturizes around delicate eye area as it whisks away makeup. For the freshest-looking skin in the morning, make sure you take off all your makeup in the evening. Your skin renews itself at night, and it can't effectively do that unless it's free of all makeup and daily debris. visit avon.ca for more information.

October 22, 2016

The best eye makeup remover ever!! So gentle on the eyes, non-stinging formulation. Excellent value. Easily removes waterproof/water resistant mascara. No greasy residue left behind. Highly recommend. I have been using it for years. It took me a long time to find a makeup remover that didn't leave an oily feel on my eyelashes/eyelids. Many other brands also took multiple attempts to remove my waterproof mascara. I will never switch to another eye makeup remover.

September 16, 2016

I prefer a cream make-up remover over liquid and this is a great price. It's gentle but gets the job done effectively and quick. If you have an Avon rep in your area definitely get in touch with them to give this a try.

September 16, 2016

This little baby is a beauty secret I stole from my mother. I've always had a hard time finding a makeup remover that is effective and yet gentle enough to rub on my eyes.

The Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover is a lotion that soothes, hydrates and removes your makeup.

The best part? You can often find it on the sale page of the Avon Booklet for $1.99!

August 24, 2016

this is the eye makeup remover that I always use. I actually did a side by side comparison with a top selling brand and AVON removed more of my mascara than the more expensive makeup remover....no joking

August 15, 2016

This is the only eye makeup remover I like . It removes all my eye makeup so easily . It's super cheap too so I love that ! It doesn't leave any residue .

June 13, 2016

I used to buy this eye makeup remover from a co-worker back in the day when she sold Avon products. I must say this is the best eye makeup remover that takes off waterproof mascara and eyeliner without a lot of tugging and rubbing. This is gentle on sensitive eyes and does not burn. Fantastic product. I used to stock up when on sale for .99cents.

May 15, 2016

One of the most gentle and effective eye makeup removers that I have ever used, and you don't need to use a ton of it so a bottle lasts a while. Super affordable too.

May 11, 2016

This makeup remover is by far the best! Great for even taking off eyelash glue which I've always had the most difficult time with. And its only 2$! The size is small but you only need a little product for even the smokiest eyes.

May 06, 2016

I love this stuff. It is the best eye make up remover I have ever used and sometimes it is even on sale for .99 that is when I stock up on it :) I have even used it when I have gotten hair dye on my face

March 10, 2016

Great makeup remover that is inexpensive. It doesn't have much of a scent and it isn't irritating to your eyes. I find a little goes a long way. It's a creamy formula and for the price, it's great to have on hand.

Tash19 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!