AVON Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 227 in Eye Makeup Remover

Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion moisturizes around delicate eye area as it whisks away makeup. For the freshest-looking skin in the morning, make sure you take off all your makeup in the evening. Your skin renews itself at night, and it can't effectively do that unless it's free of all makeup and daily debris. visit avon.ca for more information.

March 11, 2017

De loin mon démaquillant préféré! Il enlève rapidement et efficacement le maquillage en plus sans laisser de dépôt gras sur la peau. Avec son prix plus que raisonnable, je vous le recommande.

February 28, 2017

Best makeup remover I have ever used! Doesn't irritate my skin like most makeup removers do around my eyes! Light smelling and goes a long way! its very affordable!

February 26, 2017

I have been using this same eye make-up remover since I was 12.
    My mom started me using this stuff and I find it works well. Like all the other eye makeup removers it does leave grease on the surface of your skin but it isn't anything that can't be wiped off with a cloth or baby wipe.
    I have used this stuff and recently tried Vichy stuff, sae effects .. more greasy with the Vichy stuff I was surprised.
    Sometimes you can find this stuff on sale for $.099 cents, I usualy stock up than and I give this in stockings at Christmas.

February 13, 2017

Sa réputation n'étais plus à faire, mais j’émets ici le commentaire que je me suis fait pareille. Je l'ai enfin essayé il y a 2 semaines pour la première fois et je l'ai vraiment aimé. Il nettoie très bien et sans laisser les yeux trop huileux, ce que je déteste au plus haut point avec les autres sorte. C'est ce qui se fait de meilleur et à si bon prix. Souvent à $1.99 ou même déja vue à $0.99. L'essayer c'est l'adopter.

January 25, 2017

Excellent product. It is very affordable especially on sale. It removes all mascaras with ease and washes off completely with no oily residue in your eyes.

January 06, 2017

very affordable, especially when on sale which seems often and works as well as all the other expensive brands out there. very mild and i've never had a reaction or sensitivity issue that I have with other brands. I stock up whenever there's a sale and won't ever bother trying anything else.

October 22, 2016

The best eye makeup remover ever!! So gentle on the eyes, non-stinging formulation. Excellent value. Easily removes waterproof/water resistant mascara. No greasy residue left behind. Highly recommend. I have been using it for years. It took me a long time to find a makeup remover that didn't leave an oily feel on my eyelashes/eyelids. Many other brands also took multiple attempts to remove my waterproof mascara. I will never switch to another eye makeup remover.

September 16, 2016

I prefer a cream make-up remover over liquid and this is a great price. It's gentle but gets the job done effectively and quick. If you have an Avon rep in your area definitely get in touch with them to give this a try.

September 16, 2016

This little baby is a beauty secret I stole from my mother. I've always had a hard time finding a makeup remover that is effective and yet gentle enough to rub on my eyes.

The Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover is a lotion that soothes, hydrates and removes your makeup.

The best part? You can often find it on the sale page of the Avon Booklet for $1.99!

August 24, 2016

this is the eye makeup remover that I always use. I actually did a side by side comparison with a top selling brand and AVON removed more of my mascara than the more expensive makeup remover....no joking