• Avon Moisture Therapy Derma Soothing Body Lotion
Good

Avon Moisture Therapy Derma Soothing Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #406 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 08, 2015

" I have had eczema for as long as I can remember and have tried just about every lotion on the market. Most products work for a short time, or make my skin break out! However, I have been using this lotion after every shower for a little over a month now, and my skin hasn't broken out at all. No burn or itch or redness! I thought it was a bit pricey, but now I know it was worth every penny!

May 08, 2015

Avon's new Derma line addresses the need for Eczema-safe skin products! I've used over-the-counter lotions and washes, baby-safe products, products made for sensitive skin - you name it - but nothing has worked as well, or as quickly, as Avon's Derma Soothing Body Lotion! (Other than prescription steroid creams, and unless it's medically necessary, who wants to keep using those over a long period of time?! They're effective, but awful for your skin.)

The Derma lotion is fragrance-free, has a fabulously light, silky, gel-water texture, and is absolutely kind to sensitive, eczema-prone skin. There is no stinging, no rubbing needed, and the itchiness, roughness and redness are immediately relieved and improved - and the results last! With no fear of applying "too much" (unlike medicated creams) you can simply use a touch more as needed, and in a couple of days, my own experience had my skin back to normal, and without the tight, slightly numb feeling that can accompany the use of medicated creams.

This is child-safe, as well, which is a huge plus for moms of young children - no one wants to resort to using harsh steroids on their children, unless absolutely necessary.

I highly, highly recommend Avon's Derma Soothing Body Lotion - for the price (often on sale in their catalogues!!) you can't beat the effectiveness - it's a deal, and it works!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products