Avon Mosaic Effects Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #989 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Turn any color into a Mosaic when you brush on this black polish-that makes your nail look crackled like a mosaic. Great Gothic and young look you can get lots of effects with this polish

December 21, 2015

This product is great for the price. my daughter loves doing her nails with this effect but I find it stinks bad

February 24, 2015

at first i wasnt sure if its actually work and it have proven me wrong. it works very wonderful and it shows clearly on nails. my children love it.

November 30, 2012

I love this stuff! I now have it in: Black, Fiery Fucia and Plum Illusion. You can do so many things with this product. I can't wait to get it in White. You can make some pretty cool french manicures with this product and many other creations for the upcoming Holiday Season. It's worth it, but make sure that you get colours you like, not what is "trendy".

August 14, 2012

Avon Mosaic Effects Top Coat is a cheaper yet great effects alternate to Sally Hansens magnetic polish.
It comes in 7 shades and costs $3.99. Applies well and dries rather quickly.

January 28, 2012

i had purchased a diffrent lower brand of this and it was horrible,

this stuff was amazing im actually wearing it right now over some pink!! there is so much you can do with this stuff its amazing, so far nothing has chipped off like the other brand and with this stuff you actually get the krackle the other brand you got black lines. this is the best i have tried so far and it works so good i think i will just keep using it. i did however get it for 3.99 in canada

January 09, 2012

Ladies, this is a great nail polish. Talk about not too pricey (ie like the OPI) this has the same effect for only 3.99 you can't go wrong. I love the look and besides you can't go wrong doing this at home or at your girlfriends place!
this is so worth it b/c we want that look without paying a high price!
enjoy

December 30, 2011

This is my favorite top coat ever. It's the one I use the most.

December 07, 2011

I got this as a gift so it cost nothing for me. The website says it retails at 6.99$ or if it's still on sale, 3.99$.
I was happy to receive this because I really wanted to try a crackle type top coat but was too cheap for O.P.I or worried that a cheaper brand wouldn't work. I was unimpressed at first, it just didn't look right, but I hadn't really nailed the technique yet so I tried again. You do have to put it on quickly and be sure to put a thicker layer on. I also tried it over a few different brands and colors and find it works better on some than others so a little experimentation with it is something I recommend.
I guess my review doesn't seem super great, but for the price I think it's worth it. Overall I loved the effect and it did "shatter". It worked really well with a metallic color underneath like silver or a very bright one like hot pink.