AVON Nail Wear Enamel Reviews

Ranked #1314 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Strong wear with real diamond dust. 10-day performance with normal touch-ups. .4 fl. oz.Jillian's Tip: Anyone can wear red. Too shy to try it? Start with sheer. The bolder-the-better type? Dress for drama in rich satin....

Please note that in your shipping confirmation you will be asked to let us know if you are currently receiving service from an Avon Representative. If you are, please follow the link provided in the confirmation so that s/he can receive proper credit for your Avon order placed through Amazon.com.

August 11, 2014

Good product. Would use this again.

January 09, 2010

Tried some avon nail polish recently and didn't really like the quality of it. When place on my nails it didn't seemed even. It looked squichy. Didn't really like the colours as well. However, the price is very affortable but this product is not for me.

February 26, 2009

The color of the uploaded pic is not the real red. I could not find it but I have tried it and let me tell you that it is something wonderful. I love that it will fit anybody's skin tone. It is a true red and as an extra it stays on for a long time. I put a topcoat and it will last about a whole week without chipping or wearing out. I love this color and you can never go wrong with red. There's the red dress, red pumps, red lipstick, and now the real red nail polish. For the price, it's well worth it and you don't have to break your piggy bank to get it because you know Avon has great prices!

December 22, 2008

Avon nail polish has always been a favorite of mine. I bought one in hot pink and it rarely chips and stays on forever. One of the best nail polishes I have ever bought and for such a great price! I got mine when there was a sale going and I got it for just $3! Avon is always amazing when you're looking for good deals on make up products.

December 12, 2008

Love nail polish and not the ever so pale ones most old ladies use. This one is a really dark plum almost black until the light hits it just right. Love It!