Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #1174 out of 1442 in Nail Polish

Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Polish provides up to 10-day wear. The polish is a High-gloss shine. Salon-quality precision brush. No formaldehyde, toluene or phthalates. visit avon.com for more information.

October 23, 2016

I LOVE nail polish. And this one is great.
    They have a lot of color that look nice. Last well with a good base and top coat. Bottle is beautiful too..

March 14, 2016

always tons of colours and the quality is exactly what you pay for. It certainly needs two coats but when it's on there it stays for about two weeks! Every time I wear it I'm asked where I got my shellac done... nope! Just Avon! love it

January 19, 2016

I was excited to buy this nail polish as I am a nail polish addict. The price was right. It didn't even last a day. That was with a base and top coat. I am trying to return it, but I have an Avon lady who takes forever in doing anything....

April 15, 2015

The color stays on well. Sometimes depending on the color too well. It can be very difficult to remove the color from your nails.

April 15, 2015

Goes on great and fast drying !!!

January 29, 2015

Works well but not hold for a long time....

November 28, 2012

I've gotten a couple of these over the years, and they do their job. Depending on the color, it goes on in two to three coats with full coverage, and it takes a while for them to start chipping. The formula goes on smooth, too, and the colors are great.

July 18, 2011

In the past few years Avon has really upped their game in the polish department both in colour options and in formula.

I have a bunch of Nail Wear Pros but two of my top picks are Electric Green and Shocking Blue. The formula seems thin on the first coat (watery even) but with the second coat you reach a full opacity. I find they take a while to dry so you will want a fast dry top coat, but overall these are great polishes. Never buy them at full price though, they can go as low as $2.99 a bottle which is the perfect time to stock up on new shades.