Avon Naturals Anti-Persperant

Avon Naturals Anti-Persperant Reviews

Ranked #310 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Average Price:  $.99

October 09, 2016

Took some getting used to the wet feel of the roll on but really like this product. They often have it on sale for .99, you can't beat that price and it works great.

February 25, 2016

I used this product a while back in the 'Cucumber' scent and it worked really well. It has a nice soft scent that is not overpowering but you can still smell it after a few hours. It did keep me dry for 4-5 hours, which is better than most brands. The roll on didn't bother me on bit, this is probably the best roll on I've used

June 17, 2015

I am such a huge fan of most of the Roll On anti perspirants from Avon. Usually they're on sale for .99 and work better than any other anti perspirant I've used. Even the clinical strength from Degree and other big names. The only issue I have is that they feel wet for a while after applying, but because they're so so so effective, that doesn't bother me much. I just love these little guys!

March 05, 2011

It's hard to believe, but this cheap little roll-on anti-perspirant keeps me drier than any other anti-perspirant I have ever used, even some of the more expensive brands. I have had a hard time finding an anti-perspirant that keeps me feeling dry and odorless all day, and this one does the trick - completely dry, all day.
Except when I first put it on! Because it's a roll-on it goes on pretty wet (but not sticky), so I have to wait a while before I put my shirt on. That's the only downside, but it's not the end of the world. It doesn't leave a lot of white marks on my clothes (even if I'm in a hurry and put my shirt on before it's dry), it doesn't have a strong perfume (just a very light lavender scent), and you can often get it on sale for 99 cents. When it goes on sale, I buy a half-dozen, and I'm good to go. One bottle lasts about a month, which is about average.
This is a good product at a great price. There are other things I would rather spend my money on than anti-perspirant!