Avon Naturals Antibacterial Hand Gel Reviews

Ranked #859 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Quick-absorbing, softly scented and ready to go!Gardenia 1.5 fl. oz.

February 24, 2015

it does smell nice but it gets really sticky after apply..

January 26, 2015

Love this antibacterial gel! Use it when camping, and always have one with me. Prefer it to the other alcohol scented gels.

January 05, 2015

its okay smells great and its well priced

April 15, 2014

I purchased the Cucumber Melon Antibacterial Hand Gel from Avon and was pleasantly surprised. I love the scent and my hands aren't sticky after using. I keep it on my desk and use throughout the day.My work does have santizer throughtout the building but it has that hospital grade smell and it really dries out my hands

January 28, 2012

i didnt find a diffrence between this antibacterial or the avarage ones i tried the cucumber it did smell godo but the smell only lasted a few seconds.

July 14, 2010

I have the cucumber hand gel and it smells absolutely phenomenal. I don't smell the alcohol in it at all which is a plus for me because I hate that smell. I have the 75 ml bottle so I just stick it in my purse and I always have it with me. The price is great and is definitely worth it. I also don't find it overly drying like some hand santizers. Some of them seem to just strip all the oils out of my hands and it's very uncomfortable. The only downside to this sanitizer is that it is extremely slippery and if you're not careful it will get all over the place. Now, this could be a pro or con depending on the person, but it dries rather quickly. I personally don't mind it, but you do have to work quickly to completely cover your hands before it dries. All in all a great product, I will be repurchasing, and I recommend it to everyone. Great buy!

February 01, 2010

I got a sample of the Avon Naturals Hand Gel (peach scented) over the holidays and I thought it was just okay. I travel on the bus regularly so hand sanitizer is a must have, but I found whenever I pour this gel into my hand it was very slippery and would run off my hand almost instantly if I didn't work fast.

The peach scent was nice and not too powerful, but there is still a touch of the alcohol smell to the sanitizer which I didn't care for unfortunately.

Overall, I don't think this is a product is one I'd be purchasing from Avon in the future.

November 19, 2009

This hand sanitizer comes in three scents: vanilla, peach and cucumber melon (I think they have discontinued the gardenia one) and is so great.

It comes in two different sizes 75 ml and a mini one (14 ml) which is usually $0.99. I love that the mini one fits anywhere (even the smallest purse) but is still a quick way to "wash" your hands. The smell when they dry is really nice, not too strong but waayy better than that alcohol scent you get off of normal ones. If you use them all the time they can be a bit drying on hands, but Avon also has matching hand cream which comes in matching scents and works well.