Avon Naturals Body Nourishing banana & coconut shower gel Reviews

Ranked #383 out of 552 in Body Wash

Formulated with almond extract and milk protein, this moisturizing shower gel leaves skin cleansed and conditioned. Rich, frothy lather leaves skin velvety soft. Maintains skin natural moisture.

January 26, 2016

Lathers great, rinses clean, leaves skin soft, clean and moisturized.

February 24, 2015

i love vanilla ones, it smell so good and leave my skin so soft! use it everyday and always order it every time.

September 04, 2014

I have been selling Avon for over 10 years and absolutely LOVE their Natural shower gels. All flavours, including the banana and coconut, are amazing. I have sensitive skin and the Natural shower gels work perfectly.

February 19, 2014

I love the Avon Naturals Vanilla shower get the best but the other scents are also great! I don't use anything else in the shower but the Avon Naturals Shower Gel. The scents aren't overbearing like some bath stuff can be especially for people with sensitive noses like me!

July 11, 2013

I was an avon sales rep and at one point was able to get these for 99 cents. I extended the offer to all my clients and sold TONS. everybody loved it. it is so great to have a bottle of yummy smelling body wash that so conveniently hangs anywhere in the shower.

July 10, 2013

I loved the scent, it's not overpowering like most body washes, and doesn't leave a gross filmy residue!

On sale it's a great value, but at 8.00 for a small bottle I have a hard time justifying spending that kind of money!

November 28, 2012

I get these all the time for Christmas, they're great stocking stuffers. They do their job well enough, they get me clean, and they rinse off clean and leave no residue. The only downside is the scent. It's not powerful enough to linger, and unfortunately, each one I've gotten smells like alcohol with hints of fruit. But at the price I get them at -- free -- I can't complain too much.

October 22, 2012

These shower gels are true to their scent and offer a light fragrance that isn't overpowering :) I usually get them when they are on sale because who can beat getting a shower gel for $1.99? I love how they are also shower friendly because they have a little hook so you can hang it without worry :)

September 06, 2012

I have tried many different fragrances of Avon Naturals Body Nourishing shower gels and they all seem to smell nice, not overpowering but a clean light fragrance. Banana and coconut smells just like it is supposed to. I buy these when they are on sale for $1.99 each and stock up.
I recommend buying this product.

September 05, 2012

I am a big fan of this shower gel! smells great! , cleans & rinses very well plus the price is great!

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted