Avon Naturals Body Spray Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1233 in Perfume

Formulated with Bioseed complex and pure vanilla and soy extracts to lightly scent your skin and leave it feeling pampered and enriched. 8.4 fl. oz.

January 18, 2017

I love these sprays because they are very light and natural smelling. I am someone who is typically allergic to perfumes and scents but this is one of the only kinds I can handle.

January 15, 2017

Nice fragrance but it doesn't last. Not even noticeable after about a hour. If it lasted longer then I'd buy it again but I got one as a gift and haven't even used a quarter of the bottle. Not worth spending your own money on.

November 30, 2016

I currently have 3 different bottles of these Avon sprays. I believe they are better than those expensive perfumes. I walk through a cloud of the peachy one and I smell like fruit all day. I spray my coat too and everyone tells me I smell so good.

November 08, 2016

J'aime bien ces body sprays de chez Avon, mais ils ne sont pas spécifiquement mes favorits. Ils sentent bons, mais un peu trop fort à mon goût. Celui de vanille sent beaucoup trop fort.

October 10, 2016

I have had these for a few years from a multiples purchase. They last a long time and I like to keep one in almost every room and in my car. There are many lovely scents and although it's not high end, they are great light body sprays.

October 06, 2016

Very nice product, the smell is relaxing and it stays the whole day if used properly,, very affordable cause its always on sale. Love this so much ❤❤❤

September 29, 2016

i have long been a fan of this product from avon
    the variety of scents is good and the lasting power is impressive
    The scents are as natural smelling as you would expect them to be

July 05, 2016

Nothing special about these Body Sprays except the price - they are very cheap and unfortunately, you get what you pay for.
    They do not smell that amazing and whatever scent you do pick up from these sprays does not last long and disappears in only a few moments.

June 17, 2016

You will get what you pay for when buying these body sprays. They smell great , I like the cucumber melon the best. The smell is lite and dosen;t last very long

May 09, 2016

It is the best parfum for the patients in the chsld.
    For the price you can have several quick smell.
    Great with cream that match. They all smell good.

amandaxo added a new review for
    Skittles Original

morencyc earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

sli1973 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Medical Woes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
    Huggies Pure Wipes