Avon Naturals Body Spray Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1216 in Perfume

Formulated with Bioseed complex and pure vanilla and soy extracts to lightly scent your skin and leave it feeling pampered and enriched. 8.4 fl. oz.

November 30, 2016

I currently have 3 different bottles of these Avon sprays. I believe they are better than those expensive perfumes. I walk through a cloud of the peachy one and I smell like fruit all day. I spray my coat too and everyone tells me I smell so good.

November 08, 2016

J'aime bien ces body sprays de chez Avon, mais ils ne sont pas spécifiquement mes favorits. Ils sentent bons, mais un peu trop fort à mon goût. Celui de vanille sent beaucoup trop fort.

October 10, 2016

I have had these for a few years from a multiples purchase. They last a long time and I like to keep one in almost every room and in my car. There are many lovely scents and although it's not high end, they are great light body sprays.

October 06, 2016

Very nice product, the smell is relaxing and it stays the whole day if used properly,, very affordable cause its always on sale. Love this so much ❤❤❤

September 29, 2016

i have long been a fan of this product from avon
the variety of scents is good and the lasting power is impressive
The scents are as natural smelling as you would expect them to be

July 05, 2016

Nothing special about these Body Sprays except the price - they are very cheap and unfortunately, you get what you pay for.
They do not smell that amazing and whatever scent you do pick up from these sprays does not last long and disappears in only a few moments.

June 17, 2016

You will get what you pay for when buying these body sprays. They smell great , I like the cucumber melon the best. The smell is lite and dosen;t last very long

May 09, 2016

It is the best parfum for the patients in the chsld.
For the price you can have several quick smell.
Great with cream that match. They all smell good.

April 21, 2016

I enjoy wearing Avon Natural Body Sprays. They are wonderful and light. Wonderful after a shower.....makes you feel good! I recommend these different fragrances.

January 05, 2016

Love the Avon Body Sprays. The scents are not too strong or too light. They stay on pretty much the whole day and smell amazing.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!